What's new

iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

I purchased Amzer Silicone Case @ $9.95 and got it yesterday. I really glad to see the case it has a firm grip that prevents our iPhone 4 from sliding across your cars dashboard or angled surfaces. Just check it

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up ordering the MiVizu Black iPhone 4G Skin Case for iPhone 4 / 4th Generation compatible with 16GB / 32GB + Screen Protector and MiniSuit LCD Cleaner keychain from Amazon for $15.50.

I ordered it the same day I ordered the phone. They told me 10 days for the phone and 9 for the case, so I figured that it worked out well....until the Fed Ex guy showed up with the phone today that is :)

Not that I'm complaining...I'll just have to be extra careful not to wreck the phone before my case gets here!

Maybe I'll just cut up an old 3G case.

I purchased Amzer Silicone Case from fommy.com @ $9.95 and got it yesterday. I really glad to see the case it has a firm grip that prevents our iPhone 4 from sliding across your cars dashboard or angled surfaces. Just check it

Realy it looks great. I also ordered Maroon Red color for my iPhone 4.

I still haven't received my case for my iPhone 4 frome caze.com yet, but my Incipio Feather is due to arrive today!

I had a lovely Vaja flip case on my iphone 3G and would love to get the same design for my iphone 4 as it was a perfect fit and did not restrict using the screen in any way.
Sadly at present they are not available, so have just purchased a cheap Krusell Luna pouch just to prevent the screen whilst in my pocket until the Vaja is available.

Vaja - Leather Products

I just received my shipment of vintage leather case from cretouch and it looks really good on iPhone 4. I was thinking of getting Vaja cases, I found this case and purchased it since it's more affordable in comparision to Vaja cases. If you are considering of purchasing the quality case, definately this should be one of your choices.
Vintage Special Edition Folder Pouch for iPhone 4 [leather] - Brown Flat

Last edited by a moderator:
i dunno, i think its more for scratches but a fall like you mentioned i doubt it..

id rather my phone break then put an ugly case on it lol

For me even we develop really nice one for iPhone 4 my self i can’t use one due to the beauty of the beast ...

Anyone have let's say white or pink apple iPhone 4 bumper on there ip4.

I ordered a white for me and a pink for the lady.

I got the Apple bumper case in black and I'm not happy, for the price. Doesn't feel secure and a tad loose. Can't wait for the Element Vapor.

I just received the Case-Mate iPhone 4 Vroom Case.

1. Love the feel of the case.

2. Has a nice rubber type feel, so I would guess it would absorb some shock.

3. I wish the fit was a little tigher, it's not bad, but could be better.

4. Includes a free screen protecter that went on nicely.

5. It arrived 3 days after I ordered it.. Awesome service.

Here's a pic..

iphone-4-vroom-case.png