What's new

ipad baseband and cydia jb, 4.3.5

Scarthhd said:
i have used redsn0w_win_0.9.9b1 to jailbreak and install cydia, a double option button, there was nothing on that about updating ipad baseband, cydia has installed on the phone, ultrasnow has installed and so has *MODERATED*, but no sim cards a recognised, i have been trying this for 4 days now, any help please :(
Piracy rule

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.

Please read our forum rules

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

Jmills87 said:
The one version of redsn0w I know has the install iPad option is 0.9.6b6 with a 4.2.1 firmware file.

Scarthhd, discussion of piracy is not allowed on this forum.

Thanks for the catch!

Jmills87 said:
The one version of redsn0w I know has the install iPad option is 0.9.6b6 with a 4.2.1 firmware file.

Scarthhd, discussion of piracy is not allowed on this forum.

This is the thing how do i do that with firmware 4.3.5??

So can I do this if jailbreak is installed already or should I do it fresh

Oh ok thank you, and when that is done will any sim card work?

When that is done you will be able to install Ultrasn0w to unlock your phone so that it can work with any SIM that supports the iPhone(not all SIMs support the iPhone even if it's unlocked).

When that is done you will be able to install Ultrasn0w to unlock your phone so that it can work with any SIM that supports the iPhone(not all SIMs support the iPhone even if it's unlocked).

(not all SIMs support the iPhone even if it's unlocked) what do you mean? If I have a factory unlock device, I will not be able to use certain sim cards on it? What kind of sim (GSM) doesn't support iPhone?