What's new

Jailbreaked and unlocked and still no service?

spyrit

Reaction score
Hi, i need your help guys... I have an iphone 4 which was on firmwire 4.0.2 nad baseband 01.59.00.. I updated it to 4.1 but i keept the 01.59.00 basband ( i used tinyumbrella)... So i downloaded cydia and installed ultrasn0w and it installed succesfully and i rebooted my phone and it still says no service?... I hade limera1n installed on my phone when it was on 4.0.2 version, and there from i installed ultrasn0w too but nothing happend.. So i updated my phone to 4.1 with the sam baseband and installed greenpois0n ( without removing limera1n, i think it removed it self when i uppgraded to 4.1 anyway).. So my phone says no service.. But when i go to settings<phone< and at the bottom i can see my my simcard operators net.. this is the farest i can go... Sorry for my English, hope youll understand...

Still no service if you restore to factory default? try contacting your provider or go see apple to get a some advice. One of my cells, 3GS, network didnt connect when i turned on 3G so i want to an apple store and they tried to fix it, didnt work so they gave me a new cell.

- restore to factory
- call provider
- go to apple
- last resort: throw phone in microwave for 10seconds and go to apple demanding a new phone! lol

no factory default is a restore. but i wouldent if i where you, the whole saving baseband.

Dunno.. If i turn in back to factory mode then it will be on 4.1 and with the new baseband so then i cant install ultrasn0w.. Does anyone know what to do like?

have you tried to take the sim in and out, sometime sim go corrupt.

especially the sims that where cut with scissors

Yees guys :/.. Could it be that the phone is blocked in England that is the problem.. I live in Sweden and it should work here anyway=?

i solved the problem guys.. It was the sim card who was broken.. I took a new sim card and cut it to a very small piece ( smaller then usual) and then it worked :)

what carrier do you have i still have the same problem and i got tmobile

i solved the problem guys.. It was the sim card who was broken.. I took a new sim card and cut it to a very small piece ( smaller then usual) and then it worked :)

can you teach me how to unlock iphone 4 version 4.1 please!

if you have the new baseband already and officially upgraded to 4.1 then you cant

if you have the new baseband already and officially upgraded to 4.1 then you cant

Maybe this sounds naive, but there are many .coms out there who claim they can unlock iphone 4 any version of OS and modem firmware ( I have counted at least 7 of them on a rough google search that claim specific unlock abilities up to and including OS 4.1). Now, should one suppose that these guys are just unscrupulous rip off artist scum or... could it be that, in a couple or so cases, they employ full time people that do this for a living and consequently are some steps ahead of the hacking scene?