What's new

Jailbreaked and unlocked and still no service?

can you teach me how to unlock iphone 4 version 4.1 please!

if you have the new baseband already and officially upgraded to 4.1 then you cant

Maybe this sounds naive, but there are many .coms out there who claim they can unlock iphone 4 any version of OS and modem firmware ( I have counted at least 7 of them on a rough google search that claim specific unlock abilities up to and including OS 4.1). Now, should one suppose that these guys are just unscrupulous rip off artist scum or... could it be that, in a couple or so cases, they employ full time people that do this for a living and consequently are some steps ahead of the hacking scene?

Nope, all scams. The real devs that work on this don't charge a cent.

can you teach me how to unlock iphone 4 version 4.1 please!

if you have the new baseband already and officially upgraded to 4.1 then you cant

Maybe this sounds naive, but there are many .coms out there who claim they can unlock iphone 4 any version of OS and modem firmware ( I have counted at least 7 of them on a rough google search that claim specific unlock abilities up to and including OS 4.1). Now, should one suppose that these guys are just unscrupulous rip off artist scum or... could it be that, in a couple or so cases, they employ full time people that do this for a living and consequently are some steps ahead of the hacking scene?

they take free tools then claim it works with any baseband and any firmware so you get sucked into buying it then they will say it does not support the fw when you buy and and when they get an eta on the real FREE tools they will then tell you that date... even though its legal and you would expect to see more legit companies charging for legit tools they made, none have and if you pay for these tools you will not only pay for FREE tools that are provided online but it wont work for the firmware 4.1