What's new

IOS5GM and ios5 full version bout newstand

arlmsk

Reaction score
hi guys, i already use ios5 gm for a week n we all already know that the newsstand still cant download magazines. what bout the full version ? is the newsstand able to download some magazines?
cause what i know is ios5gm n full version is the same, this morning i woke up n check the software update in my phone, its said my ios5gm is up to date (ios5).
or i must restore to the full version ?
thank u

ok, thank u...i guess i wont need the newsstand ^^

hi guys, i already use ios5 gm for a week n we all already know that the newsstand still cant download magazines. what bout the full version ? is the newsstand able to download some magazines?
cause what i know is ios5gm n full version is the same, this morning i woke up n check the software update in my phone, its said my ios5gm is up to date (ios5).
or i must restore to the full version ?
thank u

Yea I got the same thing, I believe your talking about the store button in newsstand not being active, I don't think that's up yet as their are only a handful of mags supporting right now, so u have to get the mag in app store and it will load in the newsstand app if supported (popular science).

The Newsstand (Store) link is active in my iPhone 4 but the selection of titles is limited. I see 11 titles including Disney, New York Times, Autoweek, Future Music.

Qdiddy said:
Yea I got the same thing, I believe your talking about the store button in newsstand not being active, I don't think that's up yet as their are only a handful of mags supporting right now, so u have to get the mag in app store and it will load in the newsstand app if supported (popular science).

It's up been up since yesterday. But like the above poster said. Limited mags right now.

Store button is active u just have to turn ur phone off and on.

if the store button is darkened out do a hard reset on your phone thats what i did earlier and it was fine and I'm on the GM edition