What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

Alude904

Reaction score
So infinity blade comes out tomorrow. I cant be the only person waiting for it? Let me know how it turns out for everyone.

Oh ****! I think I have money in the bank! Lol

Downloading now actually. Won't play tonight tho.

I dont feel like writing a review but ill have to say its epic! Pun intended. Im at about lvl 35 now. Add me to gamecenter for when the multiplayer pvp update comes out. Alude904

Level 35 lol. You must have been playing all day? I am level 4 I think. It is indeed an epic game.

amazing game... but seems a little short.. i expected more then the 10 minutes it takes to complete it lol... but leveling up is what takes a long time... im gonna play it until i max everything to the top

Yeah i have to say that it is a little disappointing to have a lvl cap but i guess thats what the updates are for.

Yeah i have to say that it is a little disappointing to have a lvl cap but i guess thats what the updates are for.

if you press pause then coming soon you see they will add a few more levels and weapons and extras... i have the most expensive suite ring and helmet now so i am going for the sword which will take forever but has +200 and the shield with a high level also..

but notice when you kill an enemy and it does the level up thing if you are full on any item it does not add it so i am trying constantly to have something equipped that is hardly full even if it means i equip a weaker weapon

ha i killed him! :D got the last ring so saved lots of cash now saving enough to buy the sword re doing the level over and over and sucking at it because im swapping out for the rubbish items so i can level up :mad:

amazing game... but seems a little short.. i expected more then the 10 minutes it takes to complete it lol... but leveling up is what takes a long time... im gonna play it until i max everything to the top

Man I have been on it like 3/4 hours and I am level 13 I think. Maybe I just suck? I'd say it isn't worth the price if you beat it in one day but if you sat there for 24 hours... Lol

Man I have been on it like 3/4 hours and I am level 13 I think. Maybe I just suck? I'd say it isn't worth the price if you beat it in one day but if you sat there for 24 hours... Lol

i love the game and cant wait for more upgrade that it sys will happen soon. ive completed it got the most expensive helmet and ring and shield and now i am just going for the infinity blade i have 415236 coins and the blade is 514900 so not long to go. but the thing is you dont level up once your items are on max so you have to keep getting new items and using them and the ones that are not as good make the game so much harder but i am on level 29 atm :D and when you upgrade an item to full you can upgrade your strength your energy and so on so it encorages you to use all weapons and items. i like it.. the game it doesent take much to complete it and i suck at it so imagine some one good at it they would finish it within half the time i did

first day i got it i dident play it much but last night and today i have been pretty much playing it non stop enough to drain my battery to under 6% both times LOL

Last edited:
well it took some time but i got every single item maxed to the top and completed it :D with a tone of money left over.. does any one know how i can level up now? because when things are maxed to the top the points dont count

crazy ending... ! after the credits :p too bad i dont have gamecentre yet... too lazy to update and rejailbreak :p

crazy ending... ! after the credits :p too bad i dont have gamecentre yet... too lazy to update and rejailbreak :p

lol yeah. i updated any way i dont mind losing the jailbreak but its not multi player yet so the game center to me atm is just for scores..

i thought you would get his sword after killing him but that +200 is sweet kills them so quickly. i have all items and fully upgraded lol...

cant wait for the upgrade more levels and items

Yeah i cannot wait till the new update. On its faq section of their website it says itll be out this month! Everyone make sure to go to the gamecenter name topic on this forum to add us.