What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

Ok i killed the god king. First by the time i reduce his life health by 50% he pushed me back and all my equipments fall apart, he then asked me to joined him so that we lead the world, or to chose to fight him, he scarred me by telling me that he's immortal and unbeatable, i looked at the other side and i selected my weapons. I blocked most of his attacks and parry his weapons and put him on the floor, i then got the INFINITY BLADE out of his body or arms, i don't know where it came from, things was going on fast, anyway i saw the infinity blade in my hand and then he died, ahahah before the god king died, he told me that his peoples will come for me. I waited for them all, but no one dare to come face the new god king that i became. the feeling was gooooood. thanks a lot for your tips, they've help me a lot, i should say that i've use them all the time.

Last edited:
Ok i killed the god king. First by the time i reduce his life health by 50% he pushed me back and all my equipments fall apart, he then asked me to joined him so that we lead the world, or to chose to fight him, he scarred me by telling me that he's immortal and unbeatable, i looked at the other side and i selected my weapons. I blocked most of his attacks and parry his weapons and put him on the floor, i then got the INFINITY BLADE out of his body or arms, i don't know where it came from, things was going on fast, anyway i saw the infinity blade in my hand and then he died, ahahah before the god king died, he told me that his peoples will come for me. I waited for them all, but no one dare to come face the new god king that i became. the feeling was gooooood. thanks a lot for your tips, they've help me a lot, i should say that i've use them all the time.

did you try going underground? thats where the harder enemies are after you have got the infinity lade

no, i didn't go underground. How to get there? the game end up moment after i got the infinity blade... i missed something again lol. now when i try to play it again, it starting over, showing me how to move, activate the magic etc... just the way it did at the first beginning. Is there is a way for me to get back to the moment after i've defeated the god king?

after you kill the guy next to the door the first door look left and you wil see a well or a hole you can go down there

after you kill the guy next to the door the first door look left and you wil see a well or a hole you can go down there
ahhh okey, i've been there, kill the giant first, a very huge stuff, then after him i defeated and win the slim guy with 2 swords jumping jumping all the time. I think that it was after that i went to pay a visit to the god king, a visit which turns out to be mortal for him :)

middle guy??? what room or position is that guy? but anyway, i took them all, the god king was the last one i think, he said people will come for me, but now i think it means that i will start the game all over, but i keeps my money and my equipments even in the new start over, now i'm on stage 13 or 14, something like that. all i have to care about now is to master those equipments, but i'm wondering what is the need of mastering them???

middle guy??? what room or position is that guy? but anyway, i took them all, the god king was the last one i think, he said people will come for me, but now i think it means that i will start the game all over, but i keeps my money and my equipments even in the new start over, now i'm on stage 13 or 14, something like that. all i have to care about now is to master those equipments, but i'm wondering what is the need of mastering them???

no the god king is not the last guy.. when you go down and fight those three guys 1. the huge one 2. the one with the swords ninja style and the other one with the head on the end of his sword that he even talks to you.. when you kill them three there is a middle door that you walk through and go on to killing two more enemies that are much harder to kill then the god king, you go down there and in the game you have killed the god king so you fight two more people and i wont tell you what happens and ruine it for you..

well the whole point of mastering them is so you level up you can get to very high levels when you master the items over and over again.

The god king isn't the one up where I have to take a kind of elevator and go up? Before fight the god king there is one guy there, I fight him and put him down, then the god king isn't the last one who sitting in a kind of throne, standing up and talking to me? "you have defeated my champions, but now you will face the true test...."??? I didn't meet the other guys or I fight them but I just don't remember all of it. Maybe I will fight and defeat the god king and post a screen shot here for you to see.

Here is the god king on the floor dying.
7b797cf4-db58-077f.jpg
7b797cf4-db6c-117e.jpg
7b797cf4-db7f-8818.jpg
7b797cf4-db8d-151e.jpg
7b797cf4-dba9-03a7.jpg
7b797cf4-dbbb-9718.jpg
7b797cf4-dbc8-a1c1.jpg

Can u see the images? Are they clear?

The god king isn't the one up where I have to take a kind of elevator and go up? Before fight the god king there is one guy there, I fight him and put him down, then the god king isn't the last one who sitting in a kind of throne, standing up and talking to me? "you have defeated my champions, but now you will face the true test...."??? I didn't meet the other guys or I fight them but I just don't remember all of it. Maybe I will fight and defeat the god king and post a screen shot here for you to see.

that is the god king but the enemy that i told you about when you go through the doors he is stronger then the god king and wants the infinity blade back, when you go down there and in the doors you will see.. go down there and in the middle where he places the infinity blade you see 4 doors and since you killed three of them the last door should let you in so you go and kill him, hes the last boss not the god king