What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

This should be just AMAZING! or better yet, THE EVENT of iphone gaming.

Good Game Gaz you where really good, i noticed at one point you stood still for a large amount of time did you get distracted? and how come you got to play as the huge guy? the second to last one?

i tried to find you on game center again but i never see your name in there

New games can attack lots of young people. I want to get one.

Last edited:
Good Game Gaz you where really good, i noticed at one point you stood still for a large amount of time did you get distracted? and how come you got to play as the huge guy? the second to last one?

Yeah I had to do something quickly. Lol. It was a good game. Its the first time I've had a real challenge with this new multiplayer. Look forward to the next battle! :D

If you scroll up a bit when you on the list to invite people there is a search bar...

Yeah I had to do something quickly. Lol. It was a good game. Its the first time I've had a real challenge with this new multiplayer. Look forward to the next battle! :D

If you scroll up a bit when you on the list to invite people there is a search bar...

so i basically won because you got distracted otherwise i would of lost again lol... you where putting in some good movies and them left/right hooks from your guy i could not move out the way in time..

it was the first time i got an invite and it just pops up on screen saying Gaz would like to play and you accept like accepting a friend request then the game loads...

i look forward to playing you again

You beat me the first round fair and square. It took me a few matches to keep up with you. Lol. In the second round I had to leave the phone for a match but all the others I was trying my hardest. Lol.

Yeah the invites work just like friend requests (when they do work). Hopefully get another round in tonight...?

You beat me the first round fair and square. It took me a few matches to keep up with you. Lol. In the second round I had to leave the phone for a match but all the others I was trying my hardest. Lol.

Yeah the invites work just like friend requests (when they do work). Hopefully get another round in tonight...?

yes but you had never played before and you got the enemies as first time and they are annoying to use and play as...

yeah im up for that.. ill try look for you as well and i always have it on me and my job means im sitting around most the time any way so ill be free as well :)

Ok i will now download that infiny blade and see what it's all about.

Hooo the size is 583mb??? That's another heavy. Downloding it ATM

You mean that robot thing? I want to be the god king. Lol.

Good match last night. I think I need more practice. You were too good for me this time...

it was luck :)

yeah the robot things items are much stronger then the god king, with him you could take me out easily, one hit and half my energy is gone