What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

Do i buy new weapons as i'm earning money? Or i should save up to 100.000 and buy the best weapons? Actually i'm buying weapons the way i'm earning money but a kinda giant giant always destroy me.

Do i buy new weapons as i'm earning money? Or i should save up to 100.000 and buy the best weapons? Actually i'm buying weapons the way i'm earning money but a kinda giant giant always destroy me.

every one has their own method, some just buy the few weapons they use and nothing else..

what i do and no one agrees with me but i fight and save up until i can buy everything in one go and buy it and spend ages mastering it.. but the last few enemies in the dungeons you cant get to them with out the infinity blade

Hooo this will take ages for me to finish the game then. That top blade in the list cost a lot, and by the way, what's the use of those rings? Some are cheap and some are also expensive.

Hooo this will take ages for me to finish the game then. That top blade in the list cost a lot, and by the way, what's the use of those rings? Some are cheap and some are also expensive.

well they have magic and each ring has a different power and strength, i use the ring of fire and ice, mainly for the heal power level that helps you a lot during battles...

takes time but the game is sweet

Any tips about how to activate the ring power during battles? And any other tips about the game to share? I'm really new to this game and i haven't play it long but i like the challenge.

hi there! if your looking for a free iphone4 or ipad apps, you must check this site out: ........ i hope it can help you!

-==PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING, WE DO NOT SUPPORT CRACKED APPS, IF YOU LIKE ANYTHING IN THE APP STORE THAT COSTS MONEY BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE DEV WHO SPENDS COUNTLESS MONTHS CREATING THE GAME.. GIVE THEM INCENTIVE TO WANT TO MAKE MORE AMAZING GAMES WE FIND IN THE APP STORE==--

THANK YOU...

sorry for the caps i am just getting my point across..

Last edited by a moderator:
Any tips about how to activate the ring power during battles? And any other tips about the game to share? I'm really new to this game and i haven't play it long but i like the challenge.

You need to wait for your magic to build up during battle. The higher your magic level the faster it builds up. Just tap the blue circle on the right and you will see one or more shapes (depending on your ring) appear on the screen. Just make a rough shape to cast the desired spell. You need to be quick before getting hit or you will need to start again. A good tip when using the heal spell (usually you need to make a "U" shape) just swipe down from the blue circle. Much faster...

it was luck :)

yeah the robot things items are much stronger then the god king, with him you could take me out easily, one hit and half my energy is gone

Didn't notice your post at first. Lol.

The god king is just too fast for me when your playing him. I didn't stand a chance. I've never been able to pick the god king I always get the robot. The robot is a hard hitter but you seem to dodge most attacks easily so must be slow...

Last edited:
I got the robot easily, but next the god king he looks so small but hum... my blades are not sharp enough. He kills me so fast, i can't even touch him a second.

You need to wait for your magic to build up during battle. The higher your magic level the faster it builds up. Just tap the blue circle on the right and you will see one or more shapes (depending on your ring) appear on the screen. Just make a rough shape to cast the desired spell. You need to be quick before getting hit or you will need to start again. A good tip when using the heal spell (usually you need to make a "U" shape) just swipe down from the blue circle. Much faster...
Thanks for the tip. I will be trying it next time.

it was luck :)

yeah the robot things items are much stronger then the god king, with him you could take me out easily, one hit and half my energy is gone

Didn't notice your post at first. Lol.

The god king is just too fast for me when your playing him. I didn't stand a chance. I've never been able to pick the god king I always get the robot. The robot is a hard hitter but you seem to dodge most attacks easily so must be slow...

yeah he does have the speed but the robot is much stronger or even the guy after the robot would be better...

i dont know why in multi player you can only have a certain amount of upgrading, you should be able to chose any item you have access to in offline mode

@bab, Your welcome.

@unleashed, What guy after the robot? I can never upgrade past him. I think I would rather have the speed of the god king.

I think more items should he available online. I wouldn't say all of them as there are so many now. It would make it alot longer between battles for people to pick their upgrades. I just wanna choose the best items I can afford and then get back to fighting...

@bab, Your welcome.

@unleashed, What guy after the robot? I can never upgrade past him. I think I would rather have the speed of the god king.

I think more items should he available online. I wouldn't say all of them as there are so many now. It would make it alot longer between battles for people to pick their upgrades. I just wanna choose the best items I can afford and then get back to fighting...

Am i missing something? I defeat every one and win all of them, except ofcourse the god king.

The god king is extremely hard. It took me a good few runs to beat him. If you want to stand any chance of beating him then you need a ring that heals. Only use your magic for healing as he has great defence against all other magic attacks.

That tip I told you about when using heal makes it alot easier as you can heal when he is in the middle of a combo. Otherwise you wouldn't have time to make the full 'U' shape and end up dead...

The god king is extremely hard. It took me a good few runs to beat him. If you want to stand any chance of beating him then you need a ring that heals. Only use your magic for healing as he has great defence against all other magic attacks.

That tip I told you about when using heal makes it alot easier as you can heal when he is in the middle of a combo. Otherwise you wouldn't have time to make the full 'U' shape and end up dead...

Should i make the U shape to heal my wounds? Or how do i fast activate the healling magic? Please please tell me.

Just press the magic button on then swipe down from it. Much faster than making the U shape. You will need a ring that has heal...