What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

This game is even better on the iPad. I'm loving it even tho I'm not really good at it.

they say the graphics are not as crisp on the ipad... but i was thinking the same i bet it would be sweet on the ipad. but i doubt ill ever buy the ipad..

i finally got the infinity sword and every other item on the list and everything is full upgraded and im on level 40 :D i was playing this way too much, but then you can just continue and get lots of coins for the next lot of upgrades so you can just buy it all hopefully when released. maybe even a stronger infinity blade +400 or something. i hope so

This game is even better on the iPad. I'm loving it even tho I'm not really good at it.

with a good sword shield helmet and ring it becomes easy :)

6889d151.jpg

they say when u complete it more ur blood level goes up i hadent noticed any bloodline info

i love the setup but the more you complete it the more the enemies level up also and it gets harder, i thought once i completed it and got all leveled up it would be easy but some time si have trouble killing even the first guy lol..

now i am saving money and getting my bloodline level higher

4c7a1866-fdcf-294d.jpg

Alas! Here is my char. So my most problemed achievement is getting all the treasures in one playthrough. I swear i have gotten them all but apparently i havent. Its frustrating.

you have a very good health bar i bet it takes ages for any of them to kill you and with that infinity blade they are killed way before they even get half ur energy gone

Yeah i cant block anything and the only spell i can use is heal but i can bob and weave like no other.

i got to a stage i cant complete it, the more u do it the harder it gets :( hes impossible to kill and im only on bloodline 18 my infinity blade barley scratches the guy but what i was told and this works... if your about to lose to the guy on the chair then quickly turn off the game make sure its not on multi tasking then re launch it and then u start off right before the fight instead of having to re do the whole thing to get to him... unless u can get to the first part where he says join me then join him but if ur past that and about 2 die

amazing game... but seems a little short.. i expected more then the 10 minutes it takes to complete it lol... but leveling up is what takes a long time... im gonna play it until i max everything to the top

are u really going to be that bothered?

amazing game... but seems a little short.. i expected more then the 10 minutes it takes to complete it lol... but leveling up is what takes a long time... im gonna play it until i max everything to the top

not really i love the game, it took longer to get all the items and upgrade them then complete it though :D

not really i love the game, it took longer to get all the items and upgrade them then complete it though :D

sorry if i sounded mean thereD=
well im happy i got the sword within 3 days. i just cant be bothered to collect all items n stuff but i killed the king 3 times in a day n took the other choice of not picking up weapons n fighting =]

well im happy i got the sword within 3 days. i just cant be bothered to collect all items n stuff but i killed the king 3 times in a day n took the other choice of not picking up weapons n fighting =]

no you dident dont worry :)

yeah ive done both as well many times... i tell you some of the items where so hard to upgrade fully, but if you dont use new items then your level up points diss appear so its better to do it because you gain levels...

hes like good choice and then the credits scroll and then you end up next to the chair to fight him again until either you fight and win or lose

no you dident dont worry :)

yeah ive done both as well many times... i tell you some of the items where so hard to upgrade fully, but if you dont use new items then your level up points diss appear so its better to do it because you gain levels...

hes like good choice and then the credits scroll and then you end up next to the chair to fight him again until either you fight and win or lose

to be honest i bought the game thinking it would be a time waster HAHAH but i clearly see it isnt im glad i bought it i gotta go level up n stuff now D= im stuck on like 20 with the infinity blade AHAHAH n everythiong maxed out=[