What's new

Infinity blade! Whos ready!

lol really? i always thought it was going to be good and was waiting for ages for it and downloaded the free demo, i was just waiting to see the price, but i paid more for even street fighter IV

I think there's a glitch in the money you receive after a fight... I have 50k and 2 kills in a row they gave me 10k something but my total amount isn't even 60k... If this keeps up I won't be able to buy that last sword...

yes there was a bug with that.... i have not noticed it yet but ppl talking about it on the official forums

This was a great game although it was a little easy to beat. I hope the updates come out soon.

After seeing all the various threads on here I decided to buy it. Seems like a good game. I don't have alot oftime to play it so should keep me going for a while.

Just one thing. Is it just me or is there no sound effects for this game? I get music but my battles are silent! Lol. Can't find an option in the menu for it...

After seeing all the various threads on here I decided to buy it. Seems like a good game. I don't have alot oftime to play it so should keep me going for a while.

Just one thing. Is it just me or is there no sound effects for this game? I get music but my battles are silent! Lol. Can't find an option in the menu for it...

I have no idea on that one. I have great sounds during battle. I also do not see a sound effects option in the menu. Did you try turning your phone off and back on or reinstalling?

As much of a pain it would be. I would try to install it again then restart your device before running the app

That would normaly be the first thing I would do. Just with the size of the app I couldn't really be bothered. Lol. Wanted to make sure I defiantly had sfx before I went ahead. Didn't want to loose my progress for nothing. Thought I may of been a bug or something with it being version 1.0. Anyway redownloading now...

That's better. The reinstall worked. Unfortunatly as suspected I have to start again! :(

Is there any way in future to save your progress incase something like this happens again? I'm worried about updates and loosing my progress...

That's better. The reinstall worked. Unfortunatly as suspected I have to start again! :(

Is there any way in future to save your progress incase something like this happens again? I'm worried about updates and loosing my progress...

I thought iTunes saved app data?

I've never noticed if it does. I didnt sync my phone before deleting it. I was only on level 4. Just don't want to get half way through the game to have to start again...

every time you kill the god king him and the other enemies level up and become harder to kill. some people have the god king on level 600 and i cant get past 250 lol but even the first guy and the second become a big pain to kill them

I've never noticed if it does. I didnt sync my phone before deleting it. I was only on level 4. Just don't want to get half way through the game to have to start again...

Well 4 isnt as bad as 40 eh? besides backing your phone up. You can go into the app folder with ifile and copy your saved game file. Assuming you know how to use ifile.

Will do that then thanks. Will use ssh instead of ifile. Find it easier.

I'm at the guy at the chair now, the one that kills your dad at the opening credits. Not tried him yet. Is that the end of the game? It only took me about 15mins to get there! I realise you can play it over and over and it gets harder each time but I would hope the game has more quantity than that...!

Will do that then thanks. Will use ssh instead of ifile. Find it easier.

I'm at the guy at the chair now, the one that kills your dad at the opening credits. Not tried him yet. Is that the end of the game? It only took me about 15mins to get there! I realise you can play it over and over and it gets harder each time but I would hope the game has more quantity than that...!

yes its the end of the game, and when you get up to hm and kill him or die your bloodline goes up and you get an achievement at 20.. also when you kill him all enemies level up and im having a very hard time getting past the first guy now..

some people have got the chair guy up to level 600! :O

but also some upgrades are coming soon, more levels and items