What's new

I'm so nervous about my iPhone 4 :(

Reason why Gran turismo prologue made it was because of the cars u unlock go towards GT5 :)
and I unlocked all the cars haha

Reason why Gran turismo prologue made it was because of the cars u unlock go towards GT5 :)

they all suck apart from the ferrari and f1 car and the f1 you cant even race it on hardly any of the races... ferrari challenge is way better then that game

they all suck apart from the ferrari and f1 car and the f1 you cant even race it on hardly any of the races... ferrari challenge is way better then that game

Meh, I still love the Prologue
I might give Ferrari Challenge another shot

it would be better if you could use the f1 in more races and also i do like it but challenge is better imo. but to be honest i did not like it much at first because it took ages to get used to it when to break and get used to the handling of the cars

it would be better if you could use the f1 in more races and also i do like it but challenge is better imo. but to be honest i did not like it much at first because it took ages to get used to it when to break and get used to the handling of the cars

Well I decided not to get it because GT5 comes out in what? 2 months!!
and I got other games to play during that 2 months, trying to beat GTA Ballad of Gay tony

oh the russian IV one? i completed that one ages ago but could never get it 100% because i used cheats life weapons.etc

nah I hated GTA IV lol
I'm talking about The New Episodes From Liberty City
or whatever
the one that has ballad of gay tony and the lost and damned

oh that one, i never played that one. got bored of gta now its all the same