What's new

I'm so nervous about my iPhone 4 :(

Ferrari

Reaction score
Ok so first off I don't have my iPhone 4 yet. I bought it last saturday from Apple.com
after I bought it I recieved a confirmation email with a tracking number and shipping/delivery date.

Here's a copy n paste of what it says
IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
MC319LL/A
$299.00​
1​
$299.00​
Rate Plan:
No Voice Plan
2GB ......... $25.00
- 2GB
No Text Plan

Custom configuration

With AT&T Rate Plan

Ships: Sep 7

Delivers: Sep 10

So my questions are
1) Right now on my current phone I have a text plan and voice plan, does this mean that since I didn't sign up for em again I won't have it when I get my phone?

2) I used my debit card to buy this phone, I just checked my banking account and it doesn't even show "Pending" for this transaction... will I be charged when the phone ships?

3) it says delivery/shipping date Sep7/10
Did you guys who bought yours online straight from Apple get urs at those specific dates or how much earlier did you get it? cuz I'm desperate for this phone :(
I want Star Walk app!

and that's it, thanks guys
:phone:

Everything on your current plan should stay the same. But it's always good to call AT&T after you activate it just to make sure.

As far as the ship date goes yes it will be pretty close to that date. You will get a tracking# when it ships telling you an exact date.

You won't be charged until it ships... So just keep the money ready and once you receive the shipping email you should see the money has been debited.

Everything on your current plan should stay the same. But it's always good to call AT&T after you activate it just to make sure.

As far as the ship date goes yes it will be pretty close to that date. You will get a tracking# when it ships telling you an exact date.

You won't be charged until it ships... So just keep the money ready and once you receive the shipping email you should see the money has been debited.

Phew
thank you, just made me feel better :)

I'm so excited.. there are 2 things I'm dying for this year
1) iPhone 4
2) Gran turismo 5 :)

dude.. you might want to follow up on your order status. I've heard of orders being canceled due to the use of a debit card for the purchase. It has to do with their credit evaluation.

You may be fine being you have an existing account with At&t, this could also speed up your order process over those without existing mobile accounts as they would need credit card information.

dude.. you might want to follow up on your order status. I've heard of orders being canceled due to the use of a debit card for the purchase. It has to do with their credit evaluation.

You may be fine being you have an existing account with At&t, this could also speed up your order process over those without existing mobile accounts as they would need credit card information.

Well I clicked on my order status and it doesn't say anything about it being "Cancelled" or anything
Think I should still call customer service?

All it says on the order status is "Not Yet Shipped"

Holy **** so I just called Apple
and wow they probably have THE best customer service I've ever talked to (well it was a bot but still)
So I talked to the bot and I'm impressed with how good their machine is.
All I did was I said "I would like to check my order status"
then it asked for my order number & zip code
then it said my 32gig iphone is processing *phew*
and then at the end it said "What else can I help you with"
and all I said was "That was it" and it actually said goodbye :O

that's really cool!

I actually had mine a week before apple took thier money.

agree....
banner.png

Cool cool
well Apple decided to charge my account today (still processing) so hopefully that means my phone will be here soooooon!!!!
cannot f***ing wait!!!!!!!!

bought 4 cases off ebay (2 Ferrari ones and 2 chrome/black one)
and one just came in today :)

Order status has now changed to "Prepared For Shipment"

CANNOT WAIIITTTT!!!

Phew

1) iPhone 4

you already have ferrari challenge and super car challenge?

Phew

1) iPhone 4

Nah I don't have them
I'm very picky about my racing games and Ferrari Challenge just didn't break the ice for me. but I do have NFS shift, dirt 2, and gran turismo 5 prologue :p

Phew

1) iPhone 4

Nah I don't have them
I'm very picky about my racing games and Ferrari Challenge just didn't break the ice for me. but I do have NFS shift, dirt 2, and gran turismo 5 prologue :p

really? gran turismo prologue made it and ferrari challenge did not?!?!? i have both and gran turismo i hated it supercar challenge is pretty much the same just with a few extra super cars but still mainly ferraris