What's new

I Phone 4S issues

D12038

Reaction score
I have been a very happy 4S user for a little over a year, and last week downloaded the 7 with no problem, then noticed my flash was not working?Took it to my Verizon store they re set things and it worked . I took it home and no joy it would not work again. Called Apple they said it needed to be replaced after they checked it over the phone ? I took it to Verizon where I had purchased it. I also had purchased the total equip coverage. they said no problem they would replace it however there was a $185 dollar deductible charge! Now if I had dropped it it would be covered ?? What should I do here ? I am thinking even tho I take lots of pics I will just hold off till I qualify for a new phone in about 10 months. any ideas would be appreciated.

The total equipment coverage should cover any faults on the device. If you purchased the plan through Verizon, give them the device and they'll either replace it or fix it.

Being in the UK i don't know much about Verizons cover but to me Total Equipment Coverage means exactly that.....EVERYTHING is covered, as Jon said...take it back, is there anything in the small print about this Deductible?