What's new

I have problem with Iphone 4 keep gettin 3194 1600 21 pls help:(

Always put your device into DFU mode when restoring. Even with iTunes.

3194 is a host error. Remove any gs.apple.com from your host file and delete the host.umbrella host file if it's there as well. Then open up command prompt and run the line "ipconfig /flushdns". Make sure that iTunes is closed and it's process ended

3194 is a host error. Remove any gs.apple.com from your host file and delete the host.umbrella host file if it's there as well. Then open up command prompt and run the line "ipconfig /flushdns". Make sure that iTunes is closed and it's process ended
i followed wat u ask to , but once i opn itune , it detect my iphon in recovery mode? i think im in dfu mode .. but the eror 3194 still come

ohh noo , i keep getting 1602 error and 3194 , i try all different way it still getting error :( anyone can help me

If you're not using redsn0w to "Stitch" saved SHSH blobs to the 5.1.1 IPSW file... you cannot restore/upgrade to iOS 5.1.1.
can u teach me how to fix my restore? now i keep getting error 3194 :(

Instead of using iTunes to restore use RedSn0w. Make sure you remove all the host lines and files necessary

If you did do the host files part, and you're still getting 3194, then that means you're probably not using the right build.

yay , finally i restore my iphone !! :D thank u guys