What's new

I have problem with Iphone 4 keep gettin 3194 1600 21 pls help:(

Dennis Gan

Reaction score
My iPhone 4 is ios 5.0(9A334) jailbroken.. I want to restore my iPhone 4 to ios 5.1.1 then jailbreak again..

when I try to restore my iPhone 4 without using TinyUmbrella it's making an error 3194. I've already tried tweaking my host file putting #74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com and without the hashtag but it's not working so I use TinyUmbrella to get through but I have to start the TTS.

So it went through with the TinyUmbrella, right? iTunes verified the restoration and iTunes is now getting my iPhone 4 ready for restore then my iPhone 4 restarts and boot up with Recovery mode supposed to be that will boot up with DFU mode.
and when my iPhone 4 is now on recovery mode it pops me an error 21

OK so restoring on normal mode is not working, right? So I have put my iPhone 4 on DFU mode then iTunes automatically opens up and detected my iPhone 4 in DFU mode so I have tried to restore it and while is now getting ready for a restore a error comes up and this time is 1600.

Last edited:
You have got your saved SHSH blobs saved for 5.1.1...? Before you start the downgrade.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 'Betsy' using Tapatalk

You have got your saved SHSH blobs saved for 5.1.1...? Before you start the downgrade.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 'Betsy' using Tapatalk

My iphone 4 ios5.0 wan to restore to ios 5.1.1
I duno i have saved SHSH blobs or not ><

If you're not using redsn0w to "Stitch" saved SHSH blobs to the 5.1.1 IPSW file... you cannot restore/upgrade to iOS 5.1.1.
I have redsnow .. Then what should i do? My iPhone 4 ios5.0 now..

Do you have the latest version of redsn0w? You'll need it for the process to work properly.

1. Right click on redsn0w and "Run as Administrator"
2. Click "Extras"

3. Click "SHSH Blobs"
4. Click Stitch
3. Click IPSW... select the stock iOS 5.1.1 you have saved
4. Click local (if you saved your SHSH blobs on PC) or Cydia (if SHSH blobs are saved in Cydia)
Your stitched firmware on 5.1.1 will be created.. ready for a restore via iTunes

1. Right click on redsn0w and "Run as Administrator"
2. Click "Extras"

3. Click "SHSH Blobs"
4. Click Stitch
3. Click IPSW... select the stock iOS 5.1.1 you have saved
4. Click local (if you saved your SHSH blobs on PC) or Cydia (if SHSH blobs are saved in Cydia)
Your stitched firmware on 5.1.1 will be created.. ready for a restore via iTunes
Wat mean click local on pc?

Wat mean click local on pc?
There's an option under "SHSH Blobs" where you check "Local" or "Cydia" depending on whether or not you have your SHSH's saved on your computer. Since you have no clue what I'm talking about... LOL!!!... you'll need to check "Cydia."

There's an option under "SHSH Blobs" where you check "Local" or "Cydia" depending on whether or not you have your SHSH's saved on your computer. Since you have no clue what I'm talking about... LOL!!!... you'll need to check "Cydia."
Alrite i going home rite now. Wil try later :) thank u first .. Do ios 6 is good or 5.1.1?

Alrite i going home rite now. Wil try later :) thank u first .. Do ios 6 is good or 5.1.1?
If you're intending on Jailbreaking, which I do believe you stated in your first post, 5.1.1 is going to be an Untethered JB as opposed to 6.0, which is Tethered at this time.

I followed what u asked me to do , but im still gettting error . :(

Last edited:
Error 21 is from not putting your device into the proper mode such as DFU or pwned DFU