What's new

I can only use my phone in safemode

mistikx

Reaction score
So I tried to install a cydia app called "lockdown" on my phone. After installing it, opening any app or program, whether it be messages, notes, cydia, or the lockdown app itself, causes my phone to crash the springboard, and restart in safe mode. I can only use my phone from the safe mode. Is there any way I can fix this? I tried using the iPhone Explorer tool for my mac and deleting the lockdown app manually from my phone since I can't uninstall via cydia (cydia won't even open in safemode), but it has not solved the issue.

So I tried to install a cydia app called "lockdown" on my phone. After installing it, opening any app or program, whether it be messages, notes, cydia, or the lockdown app itself, causes my phone to crash the springboard, and restart in safe mode. I can only use my phone from the safe mode. Is there any way I can fix this? I tried using the iPhone Explorer tool for my mac and deleting the lockdown app manually from my phone since I can't uninstall via cydia (cydia won't even open in safemode), but it has not solved the issue.

I think my phone is kinda doing tha same thing i get a message saying safe mode saved u restart device but i can use my apps but wat u shud do iz hold Power and Home Button at same time till u get the apple logo and it will fix it.

I think my phone is kinda doing tha same thing i get a message saying safe mode saved u restart device but i can use my apps but wat u shud do iz hold Power and Home Button at same time till u get the apple logo and it will fix it.

Also you can just swipe on the task bar in any direction while the phone is in safe mode and a pop up will appear on the screen with some options to restart the device and other options, just tap restart and the phone will restart normally.

Also you can just swipe on the task bar in any direction while the phone is in safe mode and a pop up will appear on the screen with some options to restart the device and other options, just tap restart and the phone will restart normally.

Yea that swat i was saying but it still keeps in in safe mode a little.

KidIphoneHack said:
Yea that swat i was saying but it still keeps in in safe mode a little.

You should uninstall the any recent app you downloaded from cydia. That's whats causing the crash.

The first thing I want to say is THANK YOU!!!! I searched up something like this on google and i was directed here.From here i read that you,like me had downloaded LockDow, and that your iPhooe was crashing. Well i dnot know if you will ever read this, but I found the soloution!!!!. All you have to do is uninstall LockDown while in safe mode, then reinstall it and then delete it again.Your device should be working nromally again.