What's new

Stopping safemode

laxer

Reaction score
Have jail broken my iPhone 4 iOS 5.010 and installed flexispy. The phone continues to put itself in safe mode. How can I stop this. The cydia icon and flexispy icons are supposed to stay hidden but appear when the phone enters safe mode.

That means that the app is not compatible with your device/firmare build. You must uninstall it if you wish for the phone to work normally again.

I've spoken to the flexispy company and they say it is the correct. Firmware for my device and IOS.

Is it possible to disable safe mode

I only jail broke for this particular app. Isnt there some way to disable safe mode from activating?

Safe Mode activates when something crashes or something is installed that conflicts with other apps or the firmware you are running. The only way to keep the device from going into safe mode is to remove the application that is causing the crashing.

The app is working fine as long as safe mode doesn't pop up. It's supposed to be a stealth app with hidden icons in order to spy on txt messages ect. I can successfully hide the cydia and Mobilefonex icons but they reappear in safe mode revealing there presence. When exit safe mode is hit they disappear again but safe mode eventially ends up coming back again

You need to figure out what is causing the device to crash into safemode, that is the only way to prevent it from showing up.

What about disabling mobile substrate?

Is it possible that something that came with cydia could be causing the crash?

No, the packages that are installed with Cydia by default are fine. The only thing that can cause crashing is incompatibility with apps you manually installed.

Are you just referring to apps installed on cydia? Or would this include apps from the app store as well.

I just did a crash report through cydia and it shows apps such as Facebook on the crash report.