What's new

How would you rate AT&T's network?

Joe

Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being poor and 10 excellent) how would you rate your iPhone 4 connection with AT&T? Please share any personal experiences. Thanks.

JMan09

Reaction score
I give it an 8. I get some sort of signal everywhere I go. But in my house I get Edge data and a medium signal. When I had Verizon I had full 3G almost everywhere. But In our house my brother with an iPhone 3G gets a 3G signal. When I leave my house I'm back to 3G again.

1badsup

Reaction score
For someone that has traveled all over, I give AT&T a 10. I've had AT&T on my personal phone for over 10 years. I had Verizon for my work phone for 5 years and then AT&T for the last 3 years. Both networks are comparable but AT&T had better coverage in Alaska and Hawaii. They are comparable in all the other states.

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Yea, been with AT&T 7 years... Came from sprint(in the age of flip phones). I would say 9 great service don't seem to have the dropped calls everybody complains about.

beezy

Reaction score
Yea, been with AT&T 7 years... Came from sprint(in the age of flip phones). I would say 9 great service don't seem to have the dropped calls everybody complains about.

I could have made the same post. Was only with Sprint through one contract. Dropped almost every call I made lol.

rynorod32

Reaction score
About an 8. Been with Sprint, T-mobile, Nextel, Cingular(Eventually AT&T of course). Out of all the carriers, AT&T was the best out here in Hawaii. When I was in the mainland, the places I visited, AT&T again had the better reception. The only exception was when I was stationed in Maine. Specifically in my house I had minimal bars. But was fine when near a window/outside.

teddy2789

Reaction score

I also came from sprint a couple of years ago...where that phone dropped calls all the time, but w/the iPhone here in the Detroit area, the service is great...I would give it a 9....:)

schoff0310

Reaction score
9. Even after the update weeks back to realistically show the proper signal strength I still have 5 bars showing most of the time and service even in the middle of my grocery store
Had Sprint before anduch prefer AT& T

Alude904

Reaction score
their network? well i'd have to rate it an 8. there's no place that i've been that hasn't gotten decent att signal.
their company as a whole? i'd give them a 5 at the most. they are a greedy company with horrible customer service and the only reason i'm with them is because of their network that i just gave an 8. haha

Ferrari

Reaction score
Never dropped a call on AT&T
so I'll give them a 9
the extra 1 is for prices

Tantrum

Reaction score
In northern NJ
AT&T 8 (iPhone 4)
Verizon 10
Sprint 6
I switched to AT&T for the iPhone and drop more calls in a week than I remember dropping with Verizon the 6 years I had them. Im hoping as others have said the coverage is better outside my home area. Heading to Las Vegas next week and Montana the week after.

j0sh818

Reaction score
Its a shame we dont have 3g coverage in our small town here in the US. Back in my Home Country, even in a remote mountainous town has 3g coverage. I would still rate AT&T an 8, though! :)

JSmallS

Reaction score
I had great coverage with Verizon, rarely had a dropped call. Really it was only when i was in a mountainous area. I'd give them a 9 At&t a 7. Dang thing drops more than my Verizon phone did.

Most reactions

Latest posts