What's new

How would you rate AT&T's network?

Joe

Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being poor and 10 excellent) how would you rate your iPhone 4 connection with AT&T? Please share any personal experiences. Thanks.

I give it an 8. I get some sort of signal everywhere I go. But in my house I get Edge data and a medium signal. When I had Verizon I had full 3G almost everywhere. But In our house my brother with an iPhone 3G gets a 3G signal. When I leave my house I'm back to 3G again.

For someone that has traveled all over, I give AT&T a 10. I've had AT&T on my personal phone for over 10 years. I had Verizon for my work phone for 5 years and then AT&T for the last 3 years. Both networks are comparable but AT&T had better coverage in Alaska and Hawaii. They are comparable in all the other states.

Yea, been with AT&T 7 years... Came from sprint(in the age of flip phones). I would say 9 great service don't seem to have the dropped calls everybody complains about.

Yea, been with AT&T 7 years... Came from sprint(in the age of flip phones). I would say 9 great service don't seem to have the dropped calls everybody complains about.

I could have made the same post. Was only with Sprint through one contract. Dropped almost every call I made lol.

About an 8. Been with Sprint, T-mobile, Nextel, Cingular(Eventually AT&T of course). Out of all the carriers, AT&T was the best out here in Hawaii. When I was in the mainland, the places I visited, AT&T again had the better reception. The only exception was when I was stationed in Maine. Specifically in my house I had minimal bars. But was fine when near a window/outside.

I also came from sprint a couple of years ago...where that phone dropped calls all the time, but w/the iPhone here in the Detroit area, the service is great...I would give it a 9....:)

9. Even after the update weeks back to realistically show the proper signal strength I still have 5 bars showing most of the time and service even in the middle of my grocery store
Had Sprint before anduch prefer AT& T

their network? well i'd have to rate it an 8. there's no place that i've been that hasn't gotten decent att signal.
their company as a whole? i'd give them a 5 at the most. they are a greedy company with horrible customer service and the only reason i'm with them is because of their network that i just gave an 8. haha

Never dropped a call on AT&T
so I'll give them a 9
the extra 1 is for prices

In northern NJ
AT&T 8 (iPhone 4)
Verizon 10
Sprint 6
I switched to AT&T for the iPhone and drop more calls in a week than I remember dropping with Verizon the 6 years I had them. Im hoping as others have said the coverage is better outside my home area. Heading to Las Vegas next week and Montana the week after.

Its a shame we dont have 3g coverage in our small town here in the US. Back in my Home Country, even in a remote mountainous town has 3g coverage. I would still rate AT&T an 8, though! :)

I had great coverage with Verizon, rarely had a dropped call. Really it was only when i was in a mountainous area. I'd give them a 9 At&t a 7. Dang thing drops more than my Verizon phone did.