What's new

How To UNTETHER JAILBREAK iOS 5.0.1 iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad 1

Worked for me...Already got fake mail its boss..Wound up a few already on the email..Speed intensifier..Barrell..cant seem to download winter board though..is siri available does anyone know .

MikeElectric said:
This will be my first jailbreak. Could someone confirm that it worked for them also?

Got it the first time. Thank you very much for the jailbreak. Cydia comes up fine but it gives me "Cannot locate package" message all time when I want to check the apps out. Will this get better in a couple days? Also, I thought stuff was mostly free with Cydia but I see a lot of things with prices.

I installed the tethered version by mistake... (wrong version redsn0w) the when i found the correct one i just repeated the procedure and it worked out fine... Just finished installing all of my purchased apps!! Happy happy!! Loving the JB once again....

would dis be able to unlocked the phone with baseband 4.11?
Bo... this is the Untethered release for the Jailbreak of iOS 5.0 & 5.0.1. Unlocking is a whole different thing than Jailbreaking. 4.11.08 is still not Unlockable.

how comes MikeElectric said its work for him lol

I think both you and mike are confusing jailbreak with unlock. As thomas already said they are two different things. This jailbreak will work no matter what baseband you have as jailbraking relies on firmware version. Unlocking relies on baseband version but you need to be jailbroken first in order to unlock. Once jailbroken you still need a compatible baseband. Unfortunately yours (or mikes) isn't...

im jail breaking for my itouch 4g right now and im stuck on "waiting for reboot" i have waited for like over 15mins..anybody have that problem?

Not certain as to why he made that statement. This Jailbreak is no different that what we've been working with... just now it's "Untethered." It has nothing to do w/ an unlock of BB 4.11.08... which is not unlockable at this time.
Sorry guys, I made a rookie mistake by not fully reading the question. I didn't unlock with 4.11.08 just jailbroke. Big sorry guys.