What's new

4.3.3 JAILBREAK UNTETHERED TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

You maybe Know it is now possible to jailbreak you idevice even it's running with iOS 4.3.3

If you need an unlock, just keep the baseband down and if you need further information with jailbreaking an idevice just google or send me a message

Guys,

I just jailbroke my iphone4 running 4.3.3 using redsn0w... Very simple took less than 5 min to complete ;-)

Guys,

I just jailbroke my iphone4 running 4.3.3 using redsn0w... Very simple took less than 5 min to complete ;-)

My congratulation. Mine took about 10 mn both to upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 and to jailbreak and to restore my backup. I was amaze.

I phone version 4.3.3 firmware 04.10.01 does it work? sure no. You guys did not mention clear information about firmware, Because they look only iOs version, not firmware. please mention all information so people cannot get wrong information and not mad with you guys , Thank you

Last edited:
ya i hear ya ramk, i have that same info on my phone and i was lead to believe that i can jailbreak my phone... sad.. that i cant...

henderleigh said:
ya i hear ya ramk, i have that same info on my phone and i was lead to believe that i can jailbreak my phone... sad.. that i cant...

So what went wrong?

Guys,

a very simple process that is easy to do...

i think a lot liked solutions where you just press a button and it does it for you or like jailbreakme "slide to jailbreak" people rush into it and dont read up about it properly and some times end up with 100 problems since they trust places they should not have or similar reasons. places that sell jailbreaks that dont even work with firmwares they claim it does.. or people rush into it and forget to do something and it does not work or do something wrong like getting the phone into dfu mode..

though i have been doing it since 2007 with not one single problem ever

When you are doing it right there is no need to worry.
Most of the jailbreak tools ARE just "push-a-button" tools, but most of them were tested frequently and even boobs can use them.
As I were a noob in things like JB I used this tools and now it ends up here with redsn0w and greenp0is0n.

Google it, read the instructions and nothing will go wrong

Sent from iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.3 Jailbroken

So the 4.3.3 baseband 4.10.01 can be JB with redsn0w or sn0wbreeze but cannot be unlocked at this time?

It is possible just by keeping your baseband down

The newest baseband cannot be unlocked yet

bab2010 said:
You can untether jailbreak, but you can not unlock that baseband for now.

Will I be able to downgrade from 4.10.01 and then unlock?
I am on 4.3.4 bb 4.10.01

bab2010 said:
You can untether jailbreak, but you can not unlock that baseband for now.

Will I be able to downgrade from 4.10.01 and then unlock?
I am on 4.3.4 bb 4.10.01

How sure are u about 4.3.4??? Is that your iOS version? Well, to answer your question, you willnot be able to downgrade your bb at the moment that i know.

bab2010 said:
How sure are u about 4.3.4??? Is that your iOS version? Well, to answer your question, you willnot be able to downgrade your bb at the moment that i know.

I meant 4.3.3
Thanks for all the info guys. Wheres the best place to look for an update?