What's new

4.3.3 JAILBREAK UNTETHERED TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

now i'm stuck ! i delete all 4.3.3 sw i had in my laptop i went back to ur link,downloaded the sw and the same thing i start redsn0w and won't find that ispw file from WinRAR folder :mad:

forget winrar, just download the .ipsw to the desktop and load it in itunes

The reason i was so intense looking for the right thing is we gonna have a new member in my family she will get her's white iphone4 tomorrow,so will be more work,cos my one work perfect no problem didn't need sw upgrade but new thing in 4.3.3 is the apps icons look's a bit smaller and screen more bright,anyone else notice that?

I downloaded snowbreeze got Cyrus icon tried to load it nd it wouldnt load at all nothing. The version I had on my phone at the time was 4.2.8 what I loaded was 4.2.7 would that cause it not to load?
Loaded redsnow got to the browse page tried looking for anything that would look like redsnow page but nothing am new and inexperienced but I managed to jailbreak it with green poison but with this ugh help me please thermowet13 please!!!!!;(

Cyrus? you mean cydia? what are you doing? loading sn0wbreeze then redsn0w? thats not how it works at all.. sn0wbreeze loads your iphone into a jailbroken state you dont need to use redsn0w after

I said that I tried to load snowbreeze but that didn't work so then I restore my iPhone again and tried loading redsnow afterwards.

I had previously loaded snowbreeze but it was a lower version than what was on my iPhone it was 4.2.8 nd the version I dl was 4.2.7 got the cydia icon up but it wouldn't load when I pressed the icon ???? Nothing happened do then I restored it

redsn0w does not support the verizon phone though.. make sure you are using the right version of sn0wbreeze and there is also a tutorial on their website. also you know there is a jb for 4.2.8?