What's new

How Siri almost got me killed!

People need to chillax a little. No harm no foul, except to the poor dude who didn't tell Siri which wife he wanted to call. Kudos dude! Funny story, hope ur wounds are healing! Thanx for sharing By the way!

Doesn't Siri only use icloud contacts? I know when I imported Google and Yahoo contacts I had a lot of doubles and triples (Contacts for same person) I had to manually enter the contacts into icloud. All good now! Was there and easier way?

Doesn't Siri only use icloud contacts? I know when I imported Google and Yahoo contacts I had a lot of doubles and triples (Contacts for same person) I had to manually enter the contacts into icloud. All good now! Was there and easier way?

I have no idea. On my phone I have no duplicates but Siri is reading First Name, Last name.....then Last name, First name on some contacts. I didn't manually load any contacts when I got the phone. They were in VZW back-up.

I like his post - a lot better then someone asking which color of iPhone should they buy (seriously!!?? you can't decide that on your own??) Lighten up - it brought a smile to my face.

I like his post - a lot better then someone asking which color of iPhone should they buy (seriously!!?? you can't decide that on your own??) Lighten up - it brought a smile to my face.

This thread brought a smile to everyones face. But on a serious note.....what colour iPhone should I buy? Lol 😝

iHolophyte

Rule number one make sure you test Siri first lol before demonstrating her capabilities

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

thats hilarious and yes always test something by yourself before you make iPhone do something you don't want lol