What's new

How Siri almost got me killed!

lzeno

Reaction score
I have been working with my new iphone4s for a few weeks and feel pretty confident with it now. Especially when no one is watching. Like my wife ask me the other day who I was talking to and I told her "Siri" on my phone. My wife still has a flip phone and hates everything about IT. So I showed her. Listen, "Siri, call my wife." Siri's response was, "which wife (My name)"? That's when the fight started.
For some reason, she is in there first name first and last name first. So which wife? My contacts only show her last name first. I don't really care. When I heal a little more, I'll look into it..............LMAO :)

don't know if i believe that lol buts its funny,welcome.

i am calling a mod to close this thread

Why are you calling on a mod to close the thread? It's not abusing anyone or being insulting. It's either true or false but like ivy said its damn funny! If it is true which I hope it is, imagine that LOL

iHolophyte

I've read this 5 times now and it only gets funnier. The OP should be awarded a trophy for funniest thread ever. *Salutes the OP*

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
If its in the off topic then theres lots of pointless ones in there. It's called a bit of fun, to help pass the day. I vote leave it in.

iHolophyte

it needs to be moved to off topic then. its in iPhone general discussion.

Sorry if I pissed someone off. It is true & I thought it was real funny. The healing part wasn't true. My apologies to the higher up's.