What's new

Not happy with Droid Bionic. Make me an Iphone believer...

Smokinram

Reaction score
Hello all,
My wife and I upgraded to smart phones on September 11th.
I went with the Droid Bionic and my wife went with the Iphone4.

Well lets just say I am not happy with my Bionic freezing all the time and not connecting to networks, while her Iphone4 is working great.

Help me out here. I am thinking of returning it for an iphone4 but want some reasons from experienced users as to why I should do that.

Thanks....

Smokinram said:
Hello all,
My wife and I upgraded to smart phones on September 11th.
I went with the Droid Bionic and my wife went with the Iphone4.

Well lets just say I am not happy with my Bionic freezing all the time and not connecting to networks, while her Iphone4 is working great.

Help me out here. I am thinking of returning it for an iphone4 but want some reasons from experienced users as to why I should do that.

Thanks....

Search around the forums and you'll find good remarks about why the iPhone is a great phone. There is no comparison with Android phones. We don't suffer from lags, apps or firmware freezes. We don't suffer from malicious content. I really don't know what to tell you. Play with your wife's phone and see how you like it.

Bionic sucks. Every one i have sold has been returned for one reason or another and most are waiting for the iphone 5/4s. The bugginess of android and the high pitched whirring and whistling when headphones are plugged in, are just a few reasons people hated the phone... oh yeah... and motoblur

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...