What's new

Happy Wife....

rasmith1959

Reaction score
My wife upgraded from her ancient Samsung flip phone to an Apple 5 last December. Bought it from Verizon for a decent price as it was a certified pre-owned phone. A good deal, or so we thought... A couple of months after she got the phone, it started having issues with the battery. It would show fully charged, but after using it for a short while it would show nearly empty. Naturally the longer we kept it the worse it got. Not a good experience for a first time Apple device user...

So this past weekend we went in to Verizon and upgraded her to a new iPhone 6. Now she's happy and loves the new phone!

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

My wife upgraded from her ancient Samsung flip phone to an Apple 5 last December. Bought it from Verizon for a decent price as it was a certified pre-owned phone. A good deal, or so we thought... A couple of months after she got the phone, it started having issues with the battery. It would show fully charged, but after using it for a short while it would show nearly empty. Naturally the longer we kept it the worse it got. Not a good experience for a first time Apple device user...

So this past weekend we went in to Verizon and upgraded her to a new iPhone 6. Now she's happy and loves the new phone!

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
The iPhone6 is really good phone,she will now really enjoy using her new phone.