What's new

My iPhone Just Farted

hookbill

Reaction score
This is not a joke, this actually happened. I have an iPhone 5 but I'm going to post this here because for all I know it could happen to anyone. Probably has.

I was texting my wife back and forth. I sort of had the phone in between the web of my right thumb and forefinger and the window hadn't closed so I got the whisp response from her return text and just the way I had the phone instead of a whisp it sounded like a fart!

I couldn't believe it. Was Siri upset with me?

Well, on "paper" as I read it the humor doesn't come through but what the hey, I'm gonna post it anyway.

I'd say that sounds like a problem. You should take it to the nearest apple store ;-)

This is not a joke, this actually happened. I have an iPhone 5 but I'm going to post this here because for all I know it could happen to anyone. Probably has.

I was texting my wife back and forth. I sort of had the phone in between the web of my right thumb and forefinger and the window hadn't closed so I got the whisp response from her return text and just the way I had the phone instead of a whisp it sounded like a fart!

I couldn't believe it. Was Siri upset with me?

Well, on "paper" as I read it the humor doesn't come through but what the hey, I'm gonna post it anyway.
Be glad we do not have (YET) iSmell phone.

Did you ask Siri if she did it? If so what was her response?