What's new

Just Returned My Droid x...

JamesFrancis

Reaction score
I returned my Droid X in store today, it just wasn't for me..too big. Decided I'm gonna go with the iPhone 4. Anyone know how long it takes to show you are eligible for an upgrade after returning a phone that you used your upgrade for? Just hoping it doesn't take like a week to register it online. Want to make sure I'll be able to pre-order on the 3rd, but this is the first time I've returned a phone.

I returned my Droid X in store today, it just wasn't for me..too big. Decided I'm gonna go with the iPhone 4. Anyone know how long it takes to show you are eligible for an upgrade after returning a phone that you used your upgrade for? Just hoping it doesn't take like a week to register it online. Want to make sure I'll be able to pre-order on the 3rd, but this is the first time I've returned a phone.

Go back to the store ASAP and tell them to reset your contract for the upgrade discount price. if you dont, its going to be a BIG problem like i had a month ago

I just called the store and the Rep said it can take awhile for it to appear online, even though it's in the system. Did it not process through when you returned your phone?