What's new

Hi Speed - October Apple Event

5G for iPhone.
19F20D6D-4501-4720-BEBF-2028FDD29530.png

Really liking the Pro in the new blue color! Also like they went back to the flat sides, wonder how long the wait will be on preorders...
The online store says pre-orders start on the 16th. You’ll have to get your order in as soon as possible after the start of the pre-order period or the wait could be weeks if things go as they have in the past. It also depends on how many iPhone 12’s they have already produced.

The rumours were right. There are no power adapters and EarPods included with the iPhone 12 models.
All you get in the box is the iPhone and a Lightning to USB-C cable. This means that there’s no USB-C charging port on the new iPhones.

The online store says pre-orders start on the 16th. You’ll have to get your order in as soon as possible after the start of the pre-order period or the wait could be weeks if things go as they have in the past. It also depends on how many iPhone 12’s they have already produced.

I meant the Max which I thought was 11/6 preorder date? I suppose I would have to do like I did the last time and set my alarm to get up when it starts and place my order.

I meant the Max which I thought was 11/6 preorder date? I suppose I would have to do like I did the last time and set my alarm to get up when it starts and place my order.
I suppose you will. To speed things up, place your chosen iPhone configuration in your favourites list, that way you just go to your account page and place your order without wasting time by having to set up the configuration when placing your order. If you can get in right away it should take less than a minute to get your order in. The iPhone 12 pro max pre-orders are on November 6th like you said. The October 16th pre-orders start at 5:00AM pacific time. I expect that the November pre-order will start at the same time of day but check to make sure.