What's new

Hey

c01101111mp

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name's Webster and I'm a student at college for Psychology and Theater. I've been tracking the iPhone 4 ever since it was whispers and fake Photoshop images on the net. I finally got the money to buy it and replace my current 3g. I'm not an Apple fanboy, I just think of all the smartphones to choose from, the iPhone has been the most reliable and least frustrating in its track record. I'm typically a Linux user, but I don't want to have to fiddle with my phone the same way I do my computer.

Welcome!

there where some good fakes this year posted online and roumors. lets see what apple do next year, if they decide to release another phone

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.
My favorite fake was the clear one with the frosty colored apps. Hilarious.

I'm sure they'll make more, unless the lawsuit, at&t's poor planning, and die hard apple haters destroy them in one fell swoop

Welcome to the forum. I wonder if Apple is considering another iPhone with a larger screen? Something to compete with the Droid X and EVO 4G?

What I would like to see is the screen brought out to the edges and a bit taller . I really don't want a bigger phone.

I'm with you, the iPhone is pretty big for a phone already, the last thing I want is something bigger in my pocket. The droid phones are very concerning to me.