What's new

Hello

rws

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a newbie and have not gotten my phone yet! Have to wait a couple of weeks for contact to expire. I am considering buying an IPhone4 outright if possible to avoid the darn contact bit. My reasoning is that if for any reason I do not like it or want to go to a next generation of IPhone, I can sell this one and not get caught up in another contract. Good idea or bad?
Fire away!!
Russ

Welcome,

The next iPhone is rumoured to be here around september. If I were you I'd wait and see it they prove true before buying one outright...

Hi all, I am a newbie and have not gotten my phone yet! Have to wait a couple of weeks for contact to expire. I am considering buying an IPhone4 outright if possible to avoid the darn contact bit. My reasoning is that if for any reason I do not like it or want to go to a next generation of IPhone, I can sell this one and not get caught up in another contract. Good idea or bad?
Fire away!!
Russ

its a good idea but i would hold out to just buy the new device if you can instead of going through hassle selling the iphone 4 to buy the newer device if you decided to later on probably in september time as Gaz mentioned.

Unless you dont mind the hassle then go for it! you might not even want to upgrade and be happy with the iphone 4. have you used a friends one or used one before at an apple store?

Thanks for the welcome. This will be my first smartphone. I get really fed up with the whole contract nonsense. I have been cruising around on the internet and there seem to be many opinions of when the next generation of IPhone will release. Guess it's a crapshoot any way you slice it.