What's new

Hello Every1! I need help badly.

lost

Reaction score
Hello every one and thank you for having me,
Today something very bad happened... My iPhone 4 was stolen during class and I have done everything to try and locate it. I purchased the MobileMe application a while ago and tested it to make sure that it was up and working, as it was. So today right after my phone was stolen, I tried to locate my phone using mobileme and it was unable to locate my phone although the phone was on. I called to make sure that it was ringing and not turned off. I am not eligible for an upgrade for 2 months and I've already explained the situtation to both apple and at&t and they are not even allowing me an early upgrade when it is only two months away! I'm furious with apple and at&t! I own a business line and stocks in both companies and will attend the next shareholders meeting if necessary. The main point is I am at a loss of what to do. I purchased this mobileme specifically for this reason and when I needed it most, it was not working and now I'm out an iphone4 and wasted $100 on an application that is useless for me. Can someone please help me?!?!

Welcome to the Board.
Not sure if any of us can really.
But I thought about this a minute. If I were you what would i do?
#1. You said it got stolen in class.
Not that it matters at this point, but I keep my Iphone on my person on my belt loop at all times. Its too expensive to let it out of site for one second.
#2. You were in class. In MHO, if you were in class the odds are about 100 to 1 that one of your class mates took it or someone in the class room you were in took it.
#3. Id be asking a lot of questions. First id let the instructor know that your phone was stolen and then I would ask the instructor to tell the CLASS your phone was stolen and that you want it back. No questions.
Tell them they can remain anonymous between the instructor and you and that you will agree not to press charges IF they return the phone. IF they don't and if you find out later that someone in your class did indeed take it, you will file charges and the school will take proper action and possibly expel them if they do not turn the phone up. You need the get the institution on your side on this.
#4. I would check with your campus security and let them also know it was taken.

Let us know what happens.

`