Will you Pre-order the iPhone 4

• Yes!

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • No!

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Not Sure yet.

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
I started on apple.com at 4:30 am. I made I as far as adding to the cart eleven times. Then the "confirming" window followed by crash. 3.5 hours later I clicked the Cart just for the heck of it (I wasn't logged in, first time buyer) and Eureka! There were 2 black 32's in my cart! I deleted one, checked out and was all done. Now begins the real wait.

Ordered ours at 9:00am EST at the AT&T store. It took just about an hour but got the orders processed. Still says we should have them shipped to our house on the 24th. Really hope that is correct. Otherwise we'll have to wait until Monday as we'll be out of town all weekend. That will stink.

I bought the last version by pre ordering, not sure whether I will do it again.
Better wait and see

I bought the last version by pre ordering, not sure whether I will do it again.
Better wait and see

depends if the phone will be worth it or not.. but the demand for the 4 was so high that if you did not pre order you would of would of had to wait ages to get one i remember wait time was 2-3 weeks for ages

ethan said:
The latest creation out of the Apple stable is of course the rather large iPhone looking Apple iPad, which can already be pre-ordered and is due release very soon, so if you haven’t pre-ordered you iPad best get to it

There are no preorders for the ipad

This thread was created on "June-08-2010, 10:33 PM" ... for the iphone 4

but there was no pre order for the ipad as iCrank pointed out.

I just notified a Sprint rep. at the Sprint Store, even though a formal invite has been announced by Apple, Sprint has no information on the sale date. According to the Sprint Rep, you have to place a $50 deposit to get on the waitlist. However, the waitlist has yet to be generated. I think, we'll have more current info. on Oct. 7th when Sprint has their event.