What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

I do not understand ..... my iPhone 7 was shipped yesterday from China?!?! I thought they were assembled in South Korea ? Now they assemble them in China???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not understand ..... my iPhone 7 was shipped yesterday from China?!?! I thought they were assembled in South Korea ? Now they assemble them in China???

How long did it take from ordering to shipping...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Verizon still saying expected 10/26........23 days left to go [emoji22]

It's a week today since I ordered, I'm on no.2 processing ...next is preparing for dispatch, then dispatch....I have 2-3 week delivery don't know if it will make it suppose to be 19th Oct. fingers crossed...

I've ordered mine the day it was made available, and I'm on Processing since then. Delivery date is between October 19 and November 2. Still hoping it'll arrive earlier.

Oh dear that's a big date difference, I was told 19-25th. We live in hope for early delivery....he said may be earlier but no later. Here's hoping his right...:-/

Oh dear that's a big date difference, I was told 19-25th. We live in hope for early delivery....he said may be earlier but no later. Here's hoping his right...:-/

I've ordered a jet black 7 Plus. I guess you've ordered a different colour or device. If so, that's certainly the reason for the difference.