What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

It shipped but last week Thursday while stalking the Apple Store, hopeful to find one for pickup, I found a store with Black 256 7 plus available. Needless to say I preordered for pickup and thus have my phone...still waiting for launch day pre order to arrive... so I can return to sender!
Ordered thru Carrier on 9/9 @ 8:45am
-From Orange County NY

Sent from my Black |256g| iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Personally, the iPhone 7 plus is beauty of a phone. Anything lower than 64 gb is asking for trouble in terms of juggling data and storage space, add in the fact that you're now shooting 12 MP images and likely store a few videos and the OS taking up some of that space. It's tedious.

An extra hundred for even a 128 would have been a nice touch especially when you're already shelling out so much for this thing. It's your money in the end and you can spend it or not.

On a side note and back to the original topic, I received shipping notification that my iPhone 7 Plus is on it's way from China. Expected to deliver on October 5.

Personally, the iPhone 7 plus is beauty of a phone. Anything lower than 64 gb is asking for trouble in terms of juggling data and storage space, add in the fact that you're now shooting 12 MP images and likely store a few videos and the OS taking up some of that space. It's tedious.

An extra hundred for even a 128 would have been a nice touch especially when you're already shelling out so much for this thing. It's your money in the end and you can spend it or not.
My 6S Plus was only 16GB and I had storage to spare, If you keep on top of things, Delete rubbish and unused apps, Store photos off line ect ect theres no reason why 32GB shouldn't be plenty.