What's new

Has anyone's iPhone 6 plus bend yet?

This is again a long drawn out over the top so call issue. Any large phone will bend under enough pressure. The iPhone 6 is fine and design is perfect. I own a iPhone 6 plus so I should know. I suggest one stops reading the repeating news stories as that is all they are. Nine users made complaints when 10 million phones were sold. Ifyu are not happy take it back to Apple

This is again a long drawn out over the top so call issue. Any large phone will bend under enough pressure. The iPhone 6 is fine and design is perfect. I own a iPhone 6 plus so I should know. I suggest one stops reading the repeating news stories as that is all they are. Nine users made complaints when 10 million phones were sold. Ifyu are not happy take it back to Apple

I would probably have said something similar, until it happened to me. I can assure you that have always looked after all my expensive gadgets and phones. I still have my original iPhone 4, iPhone 5, all iPads and every single one is in mint condition. Since getting my iPhone 4, I have always kept my iPhones (Covered in top quality ZAGG Film) in my front right trouser pocket with glass inwards and camera at the bottom. I NEVER carry anything else in the same pocket. I am probably a bit OCD when it comes to using my iPhone. With the iPhone 6 Plus I did buy a silicon case just to give the iPhone extra grip. Apple say that it would have taken substantial force to bend my iPhone. If that is true then surely I would have noticed this substantial force to my leg. I certainly can't remember any such force and the phone was in a very roomy pocket so it definitely wasn't caused by tight clothing. I have written to Apple (so its at least Ten users complained now) and see if I get anywhere as I certainly do not feel it was caused by something outwith normal everyday usage. I now know of three other people it has happened to and only one could explain why it happened. However Apple has a problem on its hands determining those genuinely bent for no apparent reason and those bent on purpose by customers seeing if their phone will bend.

I bought a black Platinum case from Best Buy. Looks great, very thin and most of all very rigid.

No bendy iPhone here lol had the six n six plus I'm aware very well how much and how bad the competition wants iPhones not sold whoever didn't buy and listened missed out.
Just use the phone use a case because it's safe for accidents and enjoy life [emoji175] lol I remember my FB friend telling me don't buy the 6 they bend lol right on well now she wishes she didn't listen to the hype

Yea Apple should return that phone because whatever caused it to bend it should be replaced. I keep mine in my purse

I think this might be a competitor critic to take revenge after a lawsuit on them ...i dont find anything like Bending issue in iPhone

We should be aware of when using Electronics especially iPhone devices. Our awareness may give long lasting for our devices which we are using currently.

The battery isn't the reason for bending. People put the iPhones into their back or front pocket and sit for an extended amount of time. This might result in a bent phone.

The material of the body of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus is metal, aluminium like the 5s.