What's new

Has anyone's iPhone 6 plus bend yet?

It's on since sept now it's March my phone still isn't bent Inhabe the plus

I use my phone at work, it gets beat on a lot. I've dropped it on concrete, dropped it on wet floors and even got sprayed with a water hose while sending a txt to my boss. I work in a cream cheese factory so it's had cheese, milk and God only knows what on it. I carry it in my front pocket, no bending. I do Keep it in a NewTrent case..Still looks brand new.

No bending here I just got my 6plus from a galaxy s4 glad I made the switch back to Apple. I will say it almost gives u a feeling like its bending in the back of the phone but I think that's just material making it feel that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont and never will. Most bend was from women that used it in their back pockets. I never damaged my old iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and now iPhone 6 plus. I care about them greatly and no scratch, no dent, and anything at all. They remain in mint condition because they were expensive and still expensive. Be wise and take care of it. I have Macbook Pro with a Retina released in Oct 2014 and I take care of it as well. I cherish and caution with it. :) I do not understand some people show careless about them. Sorry about my English.

I have my iPhone yes I had it in my back pocket (6plus) in a case no bending no drama... No problems.... On November it would be a year I may upgrade I may keep it not sure but I am still thrilled! This is literally a long time for me w one phone [emoji175]

I have my iPhone yes I had it in my back pocket (6plus) in a case no bending no drama... No problems.... On November it would be a year I may upgrade I may keep it not sure but I am still thrilled! This is literally a long time for me w one phone [emoji175]

Good to know but you are better off be careful with it. The smartphones are not really design to put in the back pocket at all. Well, if you want to upgrade.. Wait for iPhone 7 or so. I am not getting 7 because I am not in hurry unless Verizion offer to replace it for free then I would! Heh. :)

Did I answer this one yet...

So I'm 275 and always carry in my back pocket. No. No bends in my 6 Plus.

I still don't see no bends had it since it came out! I DO use a case thou!
Right now an enther see through case.. They all add some rigidity and grip.
My only beef w the iPhone is its slippery as hell lol it has to be in a case!
I take the caSe off in my bed in a carpeted bedroom lol

Good CR video. I rarely put my phone in my back pocket but if I do I take it out when I sit down.

Apple is beefing up the new 6s and 6s Plus for a stronger build so they're less likely to bend. Sounds mostly like PR to me. But I'll take it.

Where did you get this info from? I personally think the iPhone 5/5s design is the "perfect" thickness for a smartphone. Now if Apple would add a larger screen to the 5/5s design this would be the "PERFECT" device design as far as I'm concerned

Where did you get this info from? I personally think the iPhone 5/5s design is the "perfect" thickness for a smartphone. Now if Apple would add a larger screen to the 5/5s design this would be the "PERFECT" device design as far as I'm concerned
I too loved the design of 5/5s.

I agree about the IP5 but if the 6 & 6 + were that thick I definitely would find the 6+ too big.

An article in Forbes.

5/5S were a great sized devices, but the screen was still too small for my aging eyes. The 6 would have been the perfect device to me, if they'd just bumped it up to 5.0 or 5.2" screen. As for the 6+, I love it. The size goes away quickly. I really don't think about it being a phablet now. IMO, it's almost perfect. Almost.