What's new

Has Anyone Been Able To Place An Order For iPhone 4

Phantom

Reaction score
Needless to say it has been an interesting day in ordering the new iPhone 4. So far the website has gone down and reset itself. When trying to get the upgrade section of apple's website. It takes a long time and then the dreaded error message happens. Then you have to start all over again. "Curse You Red Baron".

I guess one must wait till after 9:00 P.M. when all the kiddies are in bed so I can place my order for my upgraded 32g Black iPhone 4G. I really wanted a white one but then it would not match my iPad. Decisions, Decisions....

Oh Well Back To The Races....

Phantom

Last edited:
Same issues here, no luck at AT&T or Apple, or using the Apple app. I wanted the white one too but not bad enough to wait. I don't have that kind of patience!

I walked right into the AT&T store and ordered a 32g. I guess the white phones won't be out for a while?

That's cool, I'll be out The Domain Apple store in Austin in the morning if I can get my pre-order to go through.

What store are you going to be picking yours up at?

Got mine at the Apple site after 4 hours, got the bumper also in orange.

I ordered mine thru an AT&T store. Already received a tracking number, and a delivery date of June 17th? I am assuming that the store will receive it on the 17th and make me wait until the 24th!

wow lots of traffic for at and t looks like they will do well with the iphone 4

Just got my new iphone 4 ordered online from the Apple website. I opted to pick it up at the Apple store (about 5 miles away). I have been using the 3G for the last two years so I am looking forward to the new changes with this phone.

Chiky

Ordered mine on the ATT site last night (yes on the 14th, I live in Hawaii), got my confirmation email date/time stamped 06/14/10, 10:23 PM. Basically went to ATT's site as soon as I found out Apple was having issues. Crossing my fingers hoping ATT doesn't screw my order up.

Success....Finally had the order accepted at 1600. Received notice from apple for a 24th of June delivery.

After trying all day and getting booted off every time, I finally got through about 6:20 pm Pacific time. Yay......they took my order fairly quickly and my black 32 gig. will be delivered to my home on the 24th they say. So don't give up! If I can get through to place an order, then so can you.

Ordered mine on the ATT site last night (yes on the 14th, I live in Hawaii), got my confirmation email date/time stamped 06/14/10, 10:23 PM. Basically went to ATT's site as soon as I found out Apple was having issues. Crossing my fingers hoping ATT doesn't screw my order up.

My first time ordering so I'm with you on the ATT concerns. I've only heard the bad stuff. Hoping nothing is wrong with my new account.

Dave
addingapple.com

Took me twelve hours to finally get an order placed, tried AT&T and Apple on and off from 7:30 AM until 7:30 PM. Would love to have an Apple store closer than 150+ miles so I'd have other options.