What's new

Hacked Iphone

celticmoon14 said:
My phone is only about three months old. I know that phone calls were at least heard and relayed to me. It has never been tampered with by me personally.
I have not restored it though I might soon. Couldn't hurt. I have a password on it as well now.

Well, since phone calls involve you, another party, and anyone within earshot of you. There are many ways in which others will know the details of your calls none of which involve hacking a phone. I'd say you either need better friends or a more private location.

just to add a question onto this if i may... i have a good friend with an iphone who is very tech illiterate, which is why im posting for him. his phone is a 3gs that has never been jb. i have personally seen texts between his girlfriend and him that he has never wrote, and these all seem to be from someone that he knows. These people have never had any access to his phone whatsoever. also though his facebook has been hacked too. could someone have got access to his phone through his facebook account or vice versa? they have also listened to conversations we had and then posted on FB about the conversation seconds later. any insight on this would help.