What's new

Can I use HTC beats headphones with iPhone 4s? Is there a hack??

mpetruzz

Reaction score
I have a pair of beats earbuds and was wondering if there was any way to get them to work with my iPhone. It has a control to forward tracks and I wasn't sure if there was a hack to get them to work with the iPhone. I also have a pair of Sony earbuds with volume control and was thinking there must be a hack to make those forward/repeat tracks.

If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

mpetruzz said:
I have a pair of beats earbuds and was wondering if there was any way to get them to work with my iPhone. It has a control to forward tracks and I wasn't sure if there was a hack to get them to work with the iPhone. I also have a pair of Sony earbuds with volume control and was thinking there must be a hack to make those forward/repeat tracks.

If anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.

Nope. Not that I know of...but have you tried? Would be strange that they didn't work..I have none-Apple headphone with volume and media controls that work with my iPhone.

The headphones themselves work fine. But the controls on the dongle don't. I just wanted to use them to forward tracks without having to power on the iPhone.

I saw another thread and it seems as though there is a hack where you can forward tracks as long as your earbuds have a volume button.

mpetruzz said:
The headphones themselves work fine. But the controls on the dongle don't. I just wanted to use them to forward tracks without having to power on the iPhone.

I saw another thread and it seems as though there is a hack where you can forward tracks as long as your earbuds have a volume button.

Have never heard of such a hack...even if there was...you would be to jailbroken to utilize it.

I don't think that your Sony headphones will work in your iPhone but if HTC beats has a 3.5 mm jack so it might be run in your iPhone 4S device but when you plug it take care and you have to check that its working properly or not if any trouble you feel so you have no need to insert it again otherwise you may in trouble with your iPhone 4S jack.