What's new

iPhone hacking using a Samsung Galaxy 3S, is is possible?

Techie_Mom

Reaction score
I know this is gonna make me sound guilty of something, and I'm not guilty of anything but having a friend my DH disapproves of. :( But here lately, DH is working very hard to get into my iphone to check messages and such. He's got computer literate friends, and even friends in the CIA, and it's possible that one of them has taught him how to get into my phone without me knowing about it or has given him a program to use/track my keystrokes. Is any of this even possible or am I stressing out over nothing? I have a LOT on my plate right now (full time mom/student/working & working a part-time job), and trust issues isn't what I want to deal with at the moment. :( I've never NOT trusted him, and I can't understand why he doesn't seem to trust me. He's traveling down a very rocky road, one I'm not willing to go down, but he's about to force the issue. :( I have 1.09 GB of OTHER information on my phone at the moment, What the hell is that and how do I find out and get rid of it????

As long as there's no physical content with the phone, you didn't open or attempt to open an attached files from anyone you don't know, you're not replying to iMessages that were sent using iMessages Chat from the Google Play Store, you're fine.

Thanks Willerz, but somehow that just isn't comforting.

But perhaps I'll just ask him straight up what his deal is?

As long as there's no physical content with the phone, you didn't open or attempt to open an attached files from anyone you don't know, you're not replying to iMessages that were sent using iMessages Chat from the Google Play Store, you're fine.

Thanks Willerz, but somehow that just isn't comforting.

But perhaps I'll just ask him straight up what his deal is?

willerz2 knows his stuff. And his information is spot on. The only way he can compromise your iPhone is to have physical access to it and when need to hook it up to a device that can talk to the charging/data port. It would take at least several minutes to accomplish this. Which means you should be fine. Also if you are really worried about it, just install iOS 7 on your iPhone which will make even an attempt almost impractical at present.

BTW, I am going to switch into old person mode now. Get out the relationship. Simply put, if there is no trust on either side, there is no relationship. So anything you do from this moment forward is quite literally, a waste of your time.