What's new

Facetime

luv_ma_lyfe

Reaction score
Dont think its only me but facetime didnt live up to my expectations

luv_ma_lyfe said:
Dont think its only me but facetime didnt live up to my expectations

It's alright...but I agree. I wish apple opened it up to all phones that had front facing cameras.

iCrank said:
It's alright...but I agree. I wish apple opened it up to all phones that had front facing cameras.

Steve jobs announced FaceTime to be an open standard at last years WWDC, but here we are a year later and it's still closed. I really wish they'd open it up. :D

darkstar2007 said:
Steve jobs announced FaceTime to be an open standard at last years WWDC, but here we are a year later and it's still closed. I really wish they'd open it up. :D

This would be nice. I wish. I hate tango...

darkstar2007 said:
I second that... Lol.

The worst is when someone ask you if you have tango bc they can FaceTime with their rear camera. Lol. I'm like wtf

iCrank said:
The worst is when someone ask you if you have tango bc they can FaceTime with their rear camera. Lol. I'm like wtf

Rotfl!! I can see how that'd kill the whole point :D!! I can't say anybodies asked me to do that.

bab2010 said:
What's wrong with face time?

If you don't mind me speaking up I'll say it's a closed circuit.

Yeah I know. It's an Apple thing that face time. So the thing wring with it is that it's a close circuit? I like that fact actually. Anyone want face time knows what to do, get an Apple device, it's that simple after all.

bab2010 said:
Yeah I know. It's an Apple thing that face time. So the thing wring with it is that it's a close circuit? I like that fact actually. Anyone want face time knows what to do, get an Apple device, it's that simple after all.

It's funny darkstar sent me an article that contradicts that statement.

Yeah it's actually supposed to be an open standard. Steve Jobs announced that at the 2010 WWDC. One year later and it's still closed. :(

bab2010 said:

It's funny darkstar sent me an article that contradicts that statement.

If so then give it some times, it might end up becoming open to other os.