What's new

End of apple and iphone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
usevype9.jpg

So it begins

I think Samsung does do alot of things right. Also wrong in the fact that they pump phones out like eggs. Then there are so many problems with them and people get frustrated. Where apple takes the time to try the os and learn it and make it work. Although there are still problems they do not make using the phone a hard task. It seem to me Apple sits back and sees how the public responds to certain styles or apps or features. If it is a good product styles of function that the pubic loves, it goes on the iPhone. I also could be looking at it the wrong way.

With the innovations that apple is making, I don't think there would be an end to it.

well actually the iPhone is going to cause the end of the world. All the power required to keep our macbooks and pollution havesting precious metals from the earth will be our demise. Just to doomsday your day.

well actually the iPhone is going to cause the end of the world. All the power required to keep our macbooks and pollution havesting precious metals from the earth will be our demise. Just to doomsday your day.

Well when I die... there better be an iPhone or an iPad in my hand!!

Yes,I agree with you.They keep upgrading and compete well with others.

Upgrading but not really upgrading all the way. The specs on the idevices are still a little lacking compared t the Samsung counterparts

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.