What's new

End of apple and iphone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How your phone works in practice is more important than technical specifications.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Unless work requires the best of the best when on your phone :p

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, in my opinion I think Apple will always be the best and there's no end ;) Apple will be on top

How your phone works in practice is more important than technical specifications.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

If everybody can just understand that... I got iphone 4s and galaxy s3.... The play around with the galaxy is now over, and now the reality of working with the phones is on...and .. Battery drain on galaxy! Charging 2 times per day, iphone once.... And sync with icloud (galaxy with kies) is lot better than kies....tech specs are useless if the product can't perform in reality....Samsung is in marketing and flooding the market with models...and they are depending on google for the android os. Apple is master of their own destiny....

I think Samsung does do alot of things right. Also wrong in the fact that they pump phones out like eggs. Then there are so many problems with them and people get frustrated. Where apple takes the time to try the os and learn it and make it work. Although there are still problems they do not make using the phone a hard task. It seem to me Apple sits back and sees how the public responds to certain styles or apps or features. If it is a good product styles of function that the pubic loves, it goes on the iPhone. I also could be looking at it the wrong way.

I dont think thats right. I have a note 2 with no issues and I love it. My iphone was a very boring phone in comparison to this.

If everybody can just understand that... I got iphone 4s and galaxy s3.... The play around with the galaxy is now over, and now the reality of working with the phones is on...and .. Battery drain on galaxy! Charging 2 times per day, iphone once.... And sync with icloud (galaxy with kies) is lot better than kies....tech specs are useless if the product can't perform in reality....Samsung is in marketing and flooding the market with models...and they are depending on google for the android os. Apple is master of their own destiny....

I cant compare with the s3 for battery but my note 2 battery is imense. My iphone used to die half way through the day. My note 2 is on 69% and has been off charge about 11 hours

I cant compare with the s3 for battery but my note 2 battery is imense. My iphone used to die half way through the day. My note 2 is on 69% and has been off charge about 11 hours

I had note 2 and it was stolen after 2 months. Then I bought s3. Note 2 is good on battery, but for me too big as a phone. My s3 is a battery killer! I've tried everything. Can't go more than half a day without recharge. But in the end all phones are good. It's personal preference. For iphone 5 I'm sure apple was not thinking. Making the phone a little bit thicker with more weight and put in at least same size battery as s3. My 4s is going at about 10% to 12% on battery usage. Then wifi and 3G is on. But it's for me better than s3. Apple should listen more to the market. The lot of choices samsung are offering....apple should cater for a bigger audience....

I had note 2 and it was stolen after 2 months. Then I bought s3. Note 2 is good on battery, but for me too big as a phone. My s3 is a battery killer! I've tried everything. Can't go more than half a day without recharge. But in the end all phones are good. It's personal preference. For iphone 5 I'm sure apple was not thinking. Making the phone a little bit thicker with more weight and put in at least same size battery as s3. My 4s is going at about 10% to 12% on battery usage. Then wifi and 3G is on. But it's for me better than s3. Apple should listen more to the market. The lot of choices samsung are offering....apple should cater for a bigger audience....

I agree. My phone is massive. But all phones I pick up now are like toy phones. They battery rocks and I don't have to think about if I should have wifi on or 3g or if I should dim the screen brightness to save battery. I just leave all on

The Note 2 has a 3100 mAh battery as opposed to the 1400 mAh on the iPhones. That's twice the battery capabilities, so you can't compare the battery life between the Note 2 and the iPhone. The S3 has 1.5x the battery cap compared to the iPhone, which is a 2100 mAh to 1400 mAh. The larger the capacity, the larger the form factor would be a common "comparison" if you will. Battery life really shouldn't be the primary pro and con between devices. It's like comparing an iPhone to an iPad. In essence, you're comparing a phone (iPhone 5) to a tablet (Note 2 and iPad). Tablets will always have more battery capacity than phones, so you can't compare batteries as a pro and con.

I dont think thats right. I have a note 2 with no issues and I love it. My iphone was a very boring phone in comparison to this.

I'm glad your happy with your phone. It important to be happy with what you've spent money on and we all know phones are not cheap. I have a 4s and I have never had a problem with it. It works for me. Such as your note works for you. Everyone has their own style. You have die hard android fans and die hard apple fans. I like the look, style and some features of the note 2 but personally having bad experiences with android, being through the first incredible a Dorid x and x2. Then coming to iPhone where everything for me has been smooth no problems no glitch, best battery I've seen besides an old blackberry. So what works for some people may not work for others.

I am wondering why apple didnt use that extra space to make a thicker battery and better battery life.

I think many people woudnt mind a little extra thickness if that translates to not having to charge the phone more often

So true! Battery life for me is so important. My kids keep nicking my chargers. Grrrr. Thinness is all very well but it wouldn't bother me if it was thicker, just so I get more juice.

I think that Apple really need to release a larger phone and also ios7 should bring alot more customisation and give people what they want. Thats why so many people jailbreak. Maybe give the iphone two different modes. Custom mode and classic mode so you can have it as it is now. Idiot proof

This is what you and most of customers think.

The problem is apple sees itself above all this and doesnt really think customer feedbacks matters

Sad but true

Status
Not open for further replies.