What's new

Downgrade

My advice to anyone that's female-dog-ing about not having a jailbreak for iOS 6, pay the $99 annual to Apple to crack your iPhone then manually tweak your iPhone yourself. Believe me, it's much harder to manually tweak your iPhone and it's even harder to find exploits to run the jailbreaking data on. Like @tortelliniguy said, it's free, they work at their own pace, no one is above another in the need of a jailbreak. If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't wait for the next iOS.

Excuse me, I have been waiting for this, yes we all want the jailbreak and I ofcourse thank the dev team for their amazing jailbreaking work. All I was asking if there is any hope that there will be a jailbreak coming soon that's all I asked for. Jeez people need to calm down and relax and what I'm asking for and trying to help others aswell but no one is understand where I'm coming from.

Everyone has been in the same spot before. The key to jailbreaking is patience. Remember that the dev team is doing this as a hobby. You can rush them by spamming their Twitter accounts, but the problem at the moment now is not that they don't want to release it, it's that they can't find a way to turn off a bunch of necessary security protocols because of the lack of an exploit that does not require a developer cracked idevice