What's new

Downgrading with base band 3.0.04

Ok this is ridiculous, none of my ios's want to work when downgrading? I used redsn0w to downgrade back to 5.1.1 and everything went smoothly and it installed but it just brought me back to the same recovery loop that doesn't want to go away no matter what I do to it, tiny umbrella and redsn0w fix recovery does not work let alone the option is greyed out in redsn0w. This is ridiculous, my shsh blobs are saved, I've stitched them properly... whats the deal here??? Unless every time I do this, I'm doing something completely wrong? I just don't know anymore...

*EDIT: For some odd reason, unless this was an error or misunderstanding to me in general about kicking the phone out of recovery... after i downgraded again to 5.1.1 using redsn0w and waited all the way to the end where it finally says I have to kick my phone out of recovery mode where i quickly went to fix recovery and did it before the itunes recovery loop came into play while the apple logo was still up and what what happened was that, it worked! The loop did not show up and it was a success. Now, was this a misunderstanding on my part to NOT to wait until the itunes recovery comes up or did I just find something out that could potentially help someone if they have the same problem as me?

Last edited: