What's new

Does your iPhone4 have any defects?

Home button not functioning well here, that's it.

I replaced my iphone4 after 8 month for this issue. If it's still under warranty bring it into the apple store. They will replace it on the spot.

Mine is somewhat unreliable. I often have to press it twice. How bad does it have to be to satisfy the Apple Store people that it should be replaced?

I got the 16 gb black in march and very impressed with apple. I do have a problem with it and went to the apple store. They said give it a week. When I press the top button and then slide to unlock the screen blinks. Not sure what or why it does that. Anyone else heard of this?

Finally I went to apple today an had my home button change, it wasn't that expensive like I though, €15
here is a screenshot of the defective part.
7b7969a2-70d9-5192.jpg
7b7969a2-717d-4df3.jpg

Finally I went to apple today an had my home button change, it wasn't that expensive like I though, €15
here is a screenshot of the defective part.
7b7969a2-70d9-5192.jpg
7b7969a2-717d-4df3.jpg

i cant see what's wrong with it. can u point it out?

Folks Apple's decision to use parts or labor from other countries is their decision. This Forum is not the place to air thoughts on other countries.

My iphone 4 (refurbished) came with a scratched backing so i can barely take pictures with it, they are just light ones but it is still hard to take a good picture