What's new

Does your iPhone4 have any defects?

Paemt104433

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone out there had any cosmetic or defects with they're iphone4?

yea my homebutton isn't as responsive as it was when brand new

Home button becomes spongy and power button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the CDMA version is still on 4.2.x instead of 4.3.x

Fiend said:
Home button becomes spongy and power button.
Made in China?Are u sure?

Last edited by a moderator:
After a month of use the mic wasn't working anymore. I noticed when I was viewing my recorded videos. The audio was fuzzy, mainly heard static. Went to Verizon and got a replacement in 2 days.

Made in China?Are u sure?

Shenzhen China to be exact. All iPhones and iPads are made there and have been since the day the very first one was made.

In fact all iPad 2s order after April 15th 2011 where direct shipped from Shenzhen to keep up with demand. Their exact path was Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Alaska, Kentucky and finally to your local UPS hub for delivery.

Home button not functioning well here, that's it.

I replaced my iphone4 after 8 month for this issue. If it's still under warranty bring it into the apple store. They will replace it on the spot.

I know that I can go and get another one since I still have my warranty, but I just don't want. My battery is great and I'm not just sure how good will be the new one that they might give me. So I chose to stay with my defective home button.

I had this issue on my phone. I found out that it had something to do with activator so i uninstalled sb settings and i no longer have the issue. Yeah its annoying going into settings everytime i want to change my settings but its better than pressing the home button a thousand times

I replaced my iphone4 after 8 month for this issue. If it's still under warranty bring it into the apple store. They will replace it on the spot.

I know that I can go and get another one since I still have my warranty, but I just don't want. My battery is great and I'm not just sure how good will be the new one that they might give me. So I chose to stay with my defective home button.

You could replace the home button yourself for under 20 bucks there's alot of videos on how to do this.

You could replace the home button yourself for under 20 bucks there's alot of videos on how to do this.
Nah... I won't do that by myself, just not having confidence. Trying to save 50 to get a great service and then by any stupid mistake I might do, will have to spend 100... Nah I won't change it by myself, I will still have to go see apple and pay for the fix.