What's new

Facetime on white iphone4

sarajane25

Reaction score
I have the white iphone4 and I don't see any options for FaceTime? Help!

sarajane25 said:
I have the white iphone4 and I don't see any options for FaceTime? Help!

Settings>phone>enable FaceTime.

Go to the contact that you're going to FaceTime with and you should see a FaceTime button...as of now FaceTime requires wifi unless jailbroken

I did. And nothing. The little box that says FaceTime isn't there. My wifi is turned on and the person I'm
Trying to FaceTime with also has an iPhone and they're connected to wifi. I am so lost

sarajane25 said:
I did. And nothing. The little box that says FaceTime isn't there. My wifi is turned on and the person I'm
Trying to FaceTime with also has an iPhone and they're connected to wifi. I am so lost

Can you take a screen shot? and what country are you in.

$image-1971369985.jpg

This is what it looks like when I try to do it with this contact. (sorry I only took
A screenshot of this part so that her number isn't all over the forum lol)

Wow! I feel like a complete moron. I went to the restricted part of settings lol. But it is fixed! Thanks for the picture.

sarajane25 said:
Wow! I feel like a complete moron. I went to the restricted part of settings lol. But it is fixed! Thanks for the picture.

Lol it's ok! :D! We all make mistakes. Your welcome! :)!!

Thanks for that screen shot Darkstar. I was reading up on fixes for hot iPhones. That's the advice I gave her but I wnted her to give me a screen bc I knew something wasn't right

Sorry I'm not very up
To date with technology. And thank you icrank for the help

iCrank said:
Thanks for that screen shot Darkstar. I was reading up on fixes for hot iPhones. That's the advice I gave her but I wnted her to give me a screen bc I knew something wasn't right

It's all good man! Glad to help lol. :)!